Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game)

+36
The Imp
Yahtzee
yobo
violentsnake
evankerk04
Kristof1982
pooch
bballno1
RichM
type-r
striker
gewky
wheelaa
Sepeh
rarebucky
Adol
maxpower
Dazz
Vroomfunkel
Startyde
everythings_magic
MCJD4ever
Dark Sol
sealeddreamcast
DJ Villa
LuxKiller65
pandaholic
Achilles420
JRedmond3
pitsunami
phear3d
Undead
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
Fudoh
Sammelhammel
40 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game)

Post by DJ Villa Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Yeah that'll be good, i'm looking at getting a couple of sealed Final Fantasy games for the snes US. It's just so hard to tell real from fake, If i hadn't been invited to this site i probably would have bought re-seals being non the wiser however now i have help that won't happen Very Happy
DJ Villa
DJ Villa
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game)

Post by Pascal Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:50 pm

... right and you save hundred of US Dollars Smile !
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Villa Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:03 pm

Yep, if all collectors were a member i'd be great as it'd be common knowlege how to distinguish a sealed game from a resealed and i'd drive the market for re-sealed games out the window.

O well... i can hope Very Happy
DJ Villa
DJ Villa
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:35 pm

My rarest game is definitely my sealed copy of team buddies for the playstation.
It used to be my mega-cd copy of lawnmower man until some english guy found shitloads of them in an old stock lol (fortunately, I didn't pay my copy 80£ like it used to cost back in the days, but am still pretty disappointed to see it has fallen to a 10£ value. Embarassed )

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:34 pm

sealeddreamcast wrote:My rarest game is definitely my sealed copy of team buddies for the playstation.
It used to be my mega-cd copy of lawnmower man until some english guy found shitloads of them in an old stock lol (fortunately, I didn't pay my copy 80£ like it used to cost back in the days, but am still pretty disappointed to see it has fallen to a 10£ value. Embarassed )

I also have a sealed PAL Team Buddies. Cost me about £12 from a well-known seller on eBay who had a stash of them a couple of years back. I also bought Sheep from him at the same time too for about a fiver... Rolling Eyes
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:54 pm

I wish I knew the game was going to be That rare four years later. I would have bought all the stock lol Laughing (or at least another copy to play)

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:36 am

This is it. I've been dreaming for it for years and finally have it!
Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 I22462_2d821
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:01 pm

wow....that's very nice.
I had also every Strategy game and RPG for the MD and for the MS (PAL and US)....but only in near mint - mint condition.
I sold every game. Dont know why....I think I needed money, or it was the fact that the collection was complete.

But Uncharted Waters is very nice.
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Flag_germany

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:40 am

My holy grail is definitely my factory sealed copy of Chrono Trigger on the SNES. It's basically perfect, I think 1 corner has that "white dot" appearance and coming a tiny bit out of the plastic. NOT a big deal to me, I just love having this game sealed Smile

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:43 am

Chrono Trigger sealed is a very nice sealed grail ...
would love to see some pictures!
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:49 am

(See below)

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:50 am

Whoops, sorry for the above. For some reason, all the text in my reply got deleted Sad

I'll def try to get some pics up of Chrono Trigger at some point. It's in a plastic box protector, and I've learned that once you get an SNES safely in one of those box protectors you LEAVE them in there. My sealed Secret of Mana (which is perfect otherwise) has a small scratch because of sliding it in and out of the box...grrr lol

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:54 am

okay great! just post your pictures when you have some ..
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:56 pm

Chrono Trigger sealed costs an assload of money i guess yes!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:56 pm

LOL i got my sealed Chrono Trigger for $750....which really is not that bad. I saw a "Buy It Now" sell for $900, and of course we all saw the auction that ended at over $2000!!!!!! And if I remmber correctly, the "Buy it Now" copy wasn't even mint.....I'd say it's probably in the top 10 of most expensive games to get. FFVII is rapidly going up too...I"m trying to avoid ebay like hell on getting a mint Y-Fold copy......

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles420 Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:34 am

This topic needs to be revived, it's a good one. More pics please and stories!
Achilles420
Achilles420
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Empty The Holy Grail

Post by everythings_magic Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:28 am

Which game in your collection is the 'Holy Grail'? Mine is Mario 64 sealed uk pal. managed to snap one up from toys r us a few years back for the RRP. (Recommended Retail Price)

everythings_magic
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:35 am

Out of everything I currently own?

I think it's a threeway tie between my Sealed FFIII (SNES, US), Resident Evil 1 Longbox (PS1, US) and Orta Edition Xbox.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles420 Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 am

Nice RE longbox! Have a pic?
Achilles420
Achilles420
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Vroomfunkel Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:34 am

Well, I don't have any of these any more, but these are the top bits and bits and pieces that I've had :

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Ps423rd.th

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Pds43wj.th

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Pds56hf.th

The other extremely rare sealed games that I've had would probably be Shining Force 2 (Sega Genesis), Battle Frenzy (PAL Mega CD), Ninja Warriors (JPN Mega CD).

Next down the list would be Stellar Assault (PAL 32X), Smurfs (PAL Megadrive - blister pack), Arcade Gears: Gun Frontier (JPN Saturn) and Arcade Gears: Pu Li Ru La (JPN Saturn). I've also had a sealed Saturday Night Slammasters (PAL Megadrive), but it was just the Sega sticker seal, so not quite as good as the others.

Vroomfunkel
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:24 am

Holy shitpickle! You've just killed me with PS4! omg!?! in love!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Vroomfunkel wrote:Well, I don't have any of these any more, but these are the top bits and bits and pieces that I've had :

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Ps423rd.th

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Pds43wj.th

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 2 Pds56hf.th

The other extremely rare sealed games that I've had would probably be Shining Force 2 (Sega Genesis), Battle Frenzy (PAL Mega CD), Ninja Warriors (JPN Mega CD).

Next down the list would be Stellar Assault (PAL 32X), Smurfs (PAL Megadrive - blister pack), Arcade Gears: Gun Frontier (JPN Saturn) and Arcade Gears: Pu Li Ru La (JPN Saturn). I've also had a sealed Saturday Night Slammasters (PAL Megadrive), but it was just the Sega sticker seal, so not quite as good as the others.

Welcome Vroomfunkel! Nice to have you amongst us! I think I remember you selling a few of those a while ago when I used to post on DP regularly. I really couldn't believe you sold such rare sealed games!
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vroomfunkel Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Holy shitpickle! You've just killed me with PS4! omg!?! in love!

I know ... it's the only one like that I have ever seen. I actually bought it while in France .. one of those awesome finds! Very Happy

@ Gemini - I had my reasons. I was in a very badly paid job at the time, and I live in poky rented accommodation in in London where there's not enough space to store these sort of things with the care they need!

I doubt I will see either another blister sealed PS4 or PDS .. and certainly not for the prices that I picked them up for. I actually sold the PSIV for far less than it was probably worth, but I kind of needed the money.

Vroomfunkel
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Ohhh what a shame... Damn i always say "fuck those circumstances! I'm not selling anything!" in such cases.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Ohhh what a shame... Damn i always say "fuck those circumstances! I'm not selling anything!" in such cases.

Me too. Some things are once in a lifetime collectables, and can't be replaced. There are certain items in my own collection that I know would be almost impossible to find again in the same condition, and if I did it would cost an arm and a leg. I couldn't live with myself if I sold such an item
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next