Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 40 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Is it worth it?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 40 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 40 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by rarebucky Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 pm

A LOT more...

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:42 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Nintendo-SNES-Super-Metroid-SEALED-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ120319971991QQihZ002QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Everyone failed to mention in the other thread that with games such as SM there will allways be unknown and other competition. You know there is a big difference between a sealed collector and the average person who just wants their favorite game in new condition. I recall the last few SM selling to the second type rather then the first. Telling just 1 person to stop bidding wont do you any good but rather harm if anything.

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 40 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:56 pm

you're right. the problem is that rarebucky's mind is corrupted and erroded with greed. He thinks that there's no other collectors except him.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 40 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:01 pm

The easy way to win something is to just outbid everyone else Wink

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 40 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 am

the one who is greedy in this case is yourself dark sol.

You know deep down that aren't going to outbid him. You are just making him spend more for no reason. That is more greedy than anything else.
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:37 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 am

It wasn't perfect so I sent it back and he refunded me.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:02 am

rarebucky wrote:It wasn't perfect so I sent it back and he refunded me.

wtf is wrong with it? Looks perfect from the pictures. Did you look at it under a microscope??
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:04 am

striker wrote:

wtf is wrong with it? Looks perfect from the pictures. Did you look at it under a microscope??
I wonder how can you get refund for a game which is just "not prefect". What kinda of b/s you need to tell to the seller?
"Oh i am sorry but i see fingertips here! It's not perfect! And i need refund!"
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:08 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
striker wrote:

I wonder how can you get refund for a game which is just "not prefect". What kinda of b/s you need to tell to the seller?
"Oh i am sorry but i see fingertips here! It's not perfect! And i need refund!"

If you look at the 2nd to last picture you can see there is a pretty nasty crease on the back of the box. It is not obvious in the picture but trust me, it's there. My bad for not seeing it in the first place. For the amount I paid I needed it to be perfect. He's a good guy and understood and I sent it back.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:23 pm

He refunded just because of the crease? hmm.. impressive.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 pm

If you paid $750 for a game I'm sure you'd understand...

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:12 pm

I understand. But not all sellers understand that minor creases are such important. Somtimes i got sealed games that were crushed at all and still seller never stood in my position. All they care is money and minimum hassle. rarely someone is honest enough to go through a chargeback hassle without paypal claims.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://sealedgame.heavenforum.org/viewtopic.forum?t=1738

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://sealedgame.heavenforum.org/viewtopic.forum?t=1749
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40