Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by jim.jupiter Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:03 am

bassman8866 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260320877043&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=016

I dont know if you guys have seen this but the last time I bid on one of those it went for $330. Good deal if you can get it cheap, only has 4 hours left, im not going to bid anymore.

sold for $107

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by Adol Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 am

Dark Sol wrote:I see.
It's amazing to know that such expensive games for sfc even exist.
What is the difference between the original FEOEZ and the V-Jump version?
Also what are the most expensive sega md jap games you know?
I don't know many. But i only remember that jap version of comix zone and gauntlet were expensive.. Smile

By physical differences,it'd be different serial numbert, V-Jump stickers on the cart and box mainly.

Most expensive Japanese MD games sold in stores actualy are WWF Raw,Maximum Carnage or Foreman for Real.Can be up to $800 and more.

But for "not for sale"games, Nagoya Home Banking,Mega Anser or Sumitomo Seishui Bank, (bank software),they can go for 150000Y each.

Adol
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by phear3d Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Well the reason i'm asking is because it MAY BE legit.
Just about a week ago i stumbled upon demon's crest on ebay without a seam on back. I asked seller and he told me he bought it dozen of years ago.
Lately he removed it from listing because as he told me "several other collectors pointed out that his game was a reseal because it had no vertical seam". I asked him for more pictures and here what i got:
NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Demon_first_back
NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Demon_first_front
It is a legit Demon's Crest but without seam on back for some reason.
capcom is known to somehow used different ways of sealing their games. im not exactly sure if they go through Sony, or Nintendo, so they might be doing their own prints on some of the games they release. same with konami for their ds castlevania series (except for portrait of ruin).
phear3d
phear3d
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:39 am

cheers

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 am

did you get paid this time rarebucky? :rofl:

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 am

Yup lol!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:25 am

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:31 am

too rich for my blood sadly...
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:21 pm

That FF7 is most definitely a reseal.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 pm

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:40 pm

bassman8866
bassman8866

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:46 pm

I'd love to see someone take that DW lot...but at that price, no way.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Atwood is mad freak. I've sent him several offers hid didn't even react. Not even polite enough to respond.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 pm

The guy was a jerk with me.
And his prices are nuts.

Adol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Flag_france

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:33 pm

I agree. atwoodtm is rude and very cocky. Not dealing with him anymore since he sold me shit.

Adol, he did not want to sell to your friend?

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:02 pm

Yeah,his auction didn't state "us only",and i bought a game for my friend.
He refused to sell it because i was outside usa,when NOTHING was written oppositely on his auction.HOW could i know?

And that jerk was pratically yell&insult me because i DARE buying his game.
If i were you, I'd to avoid at all costs.

Adol

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:47 pm

I've bought and sold many games with Tim over the years, and always has been great to deal with.

blarky
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:53 pm

You're lucky then.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 18 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Basically I sent my friend to him to buy some games. He did not even respond back. And my friend was ready to pay more then fair prices.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Yearh same for me. I gave him a decent price but looks like he don't give a f*ck. Laughing
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:14 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 am

I have dealt with Tim and have been very pleased with the games I got but I did pay top dollar for them. He was not flexible on prices and can often come across quite rude. Basically, he has more sealed games than any of us will ever have and he knows this and likes to play little games with them. He has sealed cases of many games...I would expect to see these appear on ebay slowly over time. But anyway, he's a good seller so if you do want to pay his prices expect good merchandise. Blarky, is Tim where you got your DW games from? I am guessing so Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:32 am

Nope. My copies of DW3 and DW4 I got around '98-'99, and the DW2 I got earlier this year. All from different people and all ebay related transactions. And actually, I sold Tim an extra DW3 about 5 years ago.

blarky

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next