Games That Disappointed You or Just Plain Sucked?

Go down

Games That Disappointed You or Just Plain Sucked?

Post by MCJD4ever on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:04 pm

Hey everyone!

What are some games that really let you down? Or, what games did you feel that just stunk to high heaven? LOL I'll list some of mine...

1. FFXII - loved the graphics, music, and battle system...but I really did not care for the story, the pacing of the story, and the lack of character development
2. Street Fighter EX/EX2/EX3 - lol I just don't like 3D SF games...hopefully they can try again in the future!
3. Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter - very strange game. Really wished it was more traditional like BoF III and IV
4. Parasite Eve - although a very good game, I just wanted more when I was done. I beat it in 3 days!!!
5. Tekken 4 - after the huge roster and number of backgrounds in Tekken Tag Tournament, T4 really was a let down for me. Tekken 5, though, was MUCH better Smile

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games That Disappointed You or Just Plain Sucked?

Post by Jaffar Sholva on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:49 pm

San Francisco Rush: After Rush 2 it was really a disappointment to play this one, even if the most reviews for the first one are better. But I played Rush 2 around 100 hours if not more. San Francisco Rush maybe one hour, because the handling of the cars is aweful and collecting items is only possible in races (not in traning).
Jaffar Sholva
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-07-31

View user profile http://gottardi-media.vincegoesonline.ch/

Back to top Go down