Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question

3 posters

Go down

Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question Empty Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question

Post by evankerk04 Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 am

Hello, this is my first post on this website and I have to say I am very impressed with it!

My question is reguarding the ULTIMATE HITS Final Fantasy X International game. I recently purchased one off of ebay for $30 dollars US. The game came in great condition and I am very please with it. However, after looking through the Sticky titled: Important Facts - PSone/PS2 sealed games I realized something might be off with my purchase. It says that japanese versions have the Playstation2 tear strip located at the bottom. Mine does have one of these but instead of Playstation2 it just says Playstation. This has got me a little worried but after looking through DJ Villa's Final Fantasy collection I noticed that his ULTIMATE HITS Final Fantasy X also had the Playstation tear strip not the Playstaion2 tear strip. Here is the link below.

https://servimg.com/view/11564030/302

His ULTIMATE HITS Final Fantasy X International(same one that I bought) did indeed have the Playstation2 tear strip however. This can be seen in the link below.

https://servimg.com/view/11564030/89

So I am curious if my purchase was a reseal or a orginal. I really can't provide any personal pictures but those two links should sum this question up. My game seems professional and has the y-folded seal. So I am just curious what you guys think?

Thank you very much!

evankerk04
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question Empty Re: Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question

Post by pooch Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:43 am

I don't think it's a reseal, it could be difficult to fake the Playstation strip. You could always check Yahoo Japan for more pictures. Sorry couldn't help much.

pooch
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question Empty Re: Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question

Post by Pascal Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:23 pm

first of all: Welcome on board Smile !

That is a very interesting question.
But I can tell you that I saw many ULTIMATE HITS that have the Playstation tear strip too. So its definitely a legit seal! And maybe its something like making use of leftovers...

If you allow me to use your picture I would love to add this to "Important Facts - PSone/PS2 sealed games".
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : Ultimate Hits Final Fantasy X International question Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by evankerk04 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Thank you for your responses they definetly make me feel better! And Pascal if your referring to the two pictures in the links I got those from DJ Villa's Final Fantasy Collection thread so they aren't really mine so you would have to ask him.

Thanks again!

evankerk04
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down