My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Go down

collection with picture(s) My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by RoyalT on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:29 am

Not as impressive as many here, but it's still growing. I've decided to only collect consoles and games that are actually good, so I might wind up liquidating a lot of this, keeping only those games that I find entertaining. But here it is:

**Edit** ok, I got the pictures enlarged a bit.



























Last edited by RoyalT on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Pictures were too small)

RoyalT
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 9
Age : 36
Feedback: : positive: 0 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Dark Sol on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:56 am

Hi there!!
It's strange but images are very small!
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Sammelhammel on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:44 am

The second pic seems very interesting.
Maybe you can make it bigger.
But as far as I can see it with my old eyes you have some really nice stuff there.
Anything sealed?

_________________
Hardy.....great name, great guy Very Happy
avatar
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Feedback: : positive: 4 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by striker on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:16 am

I'm trying to enlarge the images but clicking them does nothing...
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by RoyalT on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Sammelhammel wrote:The second pic seems very interesting.
Maybe you can make it bigger.
But as far as I can see it with my old eyes you have some really nice stuff there.
Anything sealed?

From my collection, the following items are sealed:

Evolution 2: Far Off Promise - DC
Evolution: The World of Sacred Device - DC
Gunbird 2 - DC
Shenmue II - DC
Ikaruga - DC
Skies of Arcadia - DC
Adapter -- Master Gear Cartridge Converter
The Addams Family - TG-16 CD
Cosmic Fantasy 2 - TG-16 CD
Fighting Street - TG-16 CD
Lords of the Rising Sun - TG-16 CD
Monster Lair - TG-16 CD
Ys III: Wanderers from Ys - TG-16 CD
Radiant Silvergun - Saturn
Fantasy Zone - NES
Fantasy Zone - Sega Master System
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - Sega Master System
OutRun - Sega Master System


Last edited by RoyalT on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

RoyalT
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 9
Age : 36
Feedback: : positive: 0 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Forgotten_Freshness on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Hey I saw your stuff on the "Post your Collection" thread over on another forum I think! I remember the picture second up from the bottom.


I see you have Psychic Killer Taromaru. Trade? :-P

Forgotten_Freshness
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 208
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 4 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-08-23

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ffclassicgaming

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by RoyalT on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Forgotten_Freshness wrote:Hey I saw your stuff on the "Post your Collection" thread over on another forum I think! I remember the picture second up from the bottom.


I see you have Psychic Killer Taromaru. Trade? :-P

Hey man, yeah, I was actually looking to you to try and secure me a copy of Magical Chase I believe. I came to this site on your recommendation to seek out some advice around my little radiant silvergun dilemma. Great community.

Here are more pictures of Taromaru. The game is spineless but is mint, and has the sticker.










RoyalT
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 9
Age : 36
Feedback: : positive: 0 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Dark Sol on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:47 pm

RoyalT wrote:
Sammelhammel wrote:The second pic seems very interesting.
Maybe you can make it bigger.
But as far as I can see it with my old eyes you have some really nice stuff there.
Anything sealed?

From my collection, the following items are sealed:

Evolution 2: Far Off Promise - DC
Evolution: The World of Sacred Device - DC
Gunbird 2 - DC
Shenmue II - DC
Ikaruga - DC
Skies of Arcadia - DC
Adapter -- Master Gear Cartridge Converter
The Addams Family - TG-16 CD
Cosmic Fantasy 2 - TG-16 CD
Fighting Street - TG-16 CD
Lords of the Rising Sun - TG-16 CD
Monster Lair - TG-16 CD
Ys III: Wanderers from Ys - TG-16 CD
Radiant Silvergun - Saturn
Fantasy Zone - NES
Fantasy Zone - Sega Master System
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - Sega Master System
OutRun - Sega Master System
WOW. Ys 3 for PCE.. wow... i.. kinda... want it... in love
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Forgotten_Freshness on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:35 am

RoyalT wrote:
Forgotten_Freshness wrote:Hey I saw your stuff on the "Post your Collection" thread over on another forum I think! I remember the picture second up from the bottom.


I see you have Psychic Killer Taromaru. Trade? :-P

Hey man, yeah, I was actually looking to you to try and secure me a copy of Magical Chase I believe. I came to this site on your recommendation to seek out some advice around my little radiant silvergun dilemma. Great community.

Here are more pictures of Taromaru. The game is spineless but is mint, and has the sticker.











Awesome. Mines in the same condition, except with spine.


I remember you asking about Magical Chase now. Ever come across one?

As for the Taromaru, I'd be trying to nab it basically as a "backup" because I'm pretty much afraid to play mine for fear of messing it up. You have an up to date want list of items? I mean, I probably don't have anything extra that's "Psychic Killer" worthy, but I could try.

Forgotten_Freshness
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 208
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 4 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-08-23

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ffclassicgaming

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by RoyalT on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 am

Hey Freshness,

I never did find Magical Chase, I exhausted all the forums I belong to and found nothing. That's ok, I can hold off on that one for a while anyway.

As for taromaru, why not just back your copy up and play the copy? It's legal, and you wouldn't have to worry about your copy. Just a suggestion (and a cheap one!). My want list is up to date.

T

RoyalT
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 9
Age : 36
Feedback: : positive: 0 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by RoyalT on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 am

Dark Sol, would you like to set up a trade? Got a trade list somewhere I can look at?

T

RoyalT
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 9
Age : 36
Feedback: : positive: 0 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Forgotten_Freshness on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 am

RoyalT wrote:Hey Freshness,

I never did find Magical Chase, I exhausted all the forums I belong to and found nothing. That's ok, I can hold off on that one for a while anyway.

As for taromaru, why not just back your copy up and play the copy? It's legal, and you wouldn't have to worry about your copy. Just a suggestion (and a cheap one!). My want list is up to date.

T

I could, but if I could acquire a second one I'd be able to say I have 2. :P


I'll check your want list on GTZ soon and let you know if I have anything!

Forgotten_Freshness
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 208
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 4 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-08-23

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ffclassicgaming

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Dark Sol on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:38 am

RoyalT wrote:Dark Sol, would you like to set up a trade? Got a trade list somewhere I can look at?

T
yep i have one:

http://sealedgame.heavenforum.org/buying-and-selling-unsealed-f23/selling-some-snes-rpg-s-and-other-sega-and-gba-titles-t749.htm

outdated though... i need to edit it.
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: My Entire Collection - UPDATED - PICTURES ENLARGED

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum