Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding.

+4
Gemini-Phoenix
Repason
Sammelhammel
Dark Sol
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Empty We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding.

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:57 am

I didn't think it would come to this. But this is beyond my understanding.
Where's the end of this person's greed?
When he discovered i will bid on this (actually i told him i will bid):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120319971991
He started to cry out loud that it is "HIS", HIS AND HIS ONLY. And that i should not bid at all and forget about it.
He was nearly sweating all over. You know i am pretty used to it already. He is whining everytime i want to bid on something that he also wants. But i could not predict he would ever ask to block me from bidding???
I got this email from seller:
"The private feedback makes me a little nervous
especially when other bidders are telling me that I should block you from
bidding because other sellers have had problems with you in the past.
"
Playing dark games behind people's backs...THat's the way of a slime, a low-life.
Get a life rarebucky.
I guess that's how he got most of his games. Dark deals and treachery.
I wanted to let you all know about his.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Empty Re: We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding.

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:49 am

Hmmm...if this is true, it would be not so funny.
But we want to hear the other side too.
Have you ask the seller WHO sent him this email??
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Empty Re: We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding.

Post by Repason Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 am

WOW! I wonder if this is really true....

Guys, our community is not a big one, but a very honest and friendly, that's why we must all live in peace and help each other. cheers!

Repason
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 85
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Flag_russia
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 am

some of his PM's:

"You're a fucking idiot. And because of that I will make sure you don't win
ANY SNES game EVER. Mark my words. Everyone else I have agreements in place with it works out great for everyone. I thought you were a better guy than that. So don't plan on winning anything. Sorry. You lose. If I was GREEDY I would tell you I am bidding on all 3 of those games. I told you I won't bid on 2 of them if you let me bid on 1. That is called a fair trade. That is what people do for each other. Think about it. Don't just respond with a stupid response which is "I AM BIDDING ON ALL OF THESE GAMES SO DON'T BID ON ANY OF THEM". Everyone on here thinks you're an idiot for not understanding this concept. Get it?"
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Repason Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:39 am

HOLY MOTHER! Um.......people can get competitive, i guess, but this is too much!!

LOL, this situation could've been solved by just bidding together on the same item, just to see the outcome, OMG!

Repason
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 am

I would hope that others here do not try tricks like this. I have lost count how many times dconway and bballno1's paths have crossed with mine - Sometimes I win some, other times they win, but i'd like to think there's no hardships and really hope that neither they, or anyone else, bears a grudge

At the end of the day, who is to say that someone else may not also be interested in this Metroid game? Someone who may be prepared to bid much higher than both of you?
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 am

Yes, but rarebucky is so used to backstabbing that he does not realize it. He prefer deals behind people's backs and treachery to fair play.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Yes, but rarebucky is so used to backstabbing that he does not realize it. He prefer deals behind people's backs and treachery to fair play.

you or we do not know it, that HE wrote this mail to the seller.

I think we should calm down.
I also had the same problems in the past with some friends of mine.
We came to the conclusion that we won't tell us anymore on which items we will bid.
We just bid on the games we found in ebay and which we want to have.
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Flag_germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:07 pm

Sammelhammel wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:Yes, but rarebucky is so used to backstabbing that he does not realize it. He prefer deals behind people's backs and treachery to fair play.
you or we do not know it, that HE wrote this mail to the seller.
I know it. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:04 pm

I think we all have to wait to read the rarebucky answer about this situation ....
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by part one Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:11 pm

I understand you too well, darksol..

I also had an encounter of the low-life kind on this site..some bigmouth guy came to me and asked me to trade some games - I was very gullable and agreed to do it without ebay..I sent him the games he wanted immediately. He then waited to recieve them without sending out the games he promised me.. then he had the nerve to check them and started complaining that they weren't in the condition we agreed, without even thinking about sending me my games first. I got very upset, so he finally agreed to fulfill his part. But as I recieved them, I noticed that 2 of the 4 games were not sealed. He just sent me the mint ones and kept the sealed for himself! Then he started implying, that he originally sent out sealed ones but they unpacked them at customs. In all my deals I made, this NEVER happened. But I made investigations to find out for sure and I was right: there is no way that this happened in transport - they were sent out this way. I don't want to rat him out because I want to remain on a higher level but I can only say that he's the loudest in here, always pointing out others how pathetic they are so that no one notices, that he doesn't have anything else in his life than ripping off others to get his greedy hands arount their gems (he can't get them around any girl that's for sure). And the best part is, that he doesn't even have any kind of guilty concience (or balls) about it - instead he keeps on bigmouthing about his acquirements - I should have smacked him out the park but this would just be a waste of energy.

part one
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:30 pm

I think you are talking about me???

Hmmm...if yes, please tell them the complete story Smile

We had a deal. You have to send me 4 games, and I have to send you 4 games.
You were "new" and had NO feedback.
I received your games...and 2 were damaged.
You were going crazy as I told you that I haven't sent your games yet.
I know now why you were going crazy....you wanted to scam me, but you did not expected that I was waiting for your package first.
But I was so nice to send you as promised my 4 sealed games, because you told me, that we can talk and negotiate about this case after every side got the games.
You received the games and told me 2 games were not sealed or damaged. I thought: Hmm...he did this, cause he don't want to give me a refund. Story over...

By the way: I have made about 10 pics of the package/games and how I packaged it, cause I KNEW, that you want to scam me after all and tell me some absurd stories that my games were not sealed or were damaged.

I have made some other deals here and these guys might tell you that I am reliable.
Also the 775 different ebay user (100%) can tell you the same.
And also about the some hundred of feedbacks (100%) in other german communities.

So be wise....
This happened some month ago, and this part is over.
I forgot it almost...
I do not know if you were lying as you told me that 2 games were not sealed or damaged....and I think I will never know it.

Ah, and please don't blame me. This is always a sign of weakness
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Wohoo!!! Another nice story!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:46 pm

ok...please: only rarebucky should write in this thread....so we can keep it "clean" Smile
Not that everybody is coming and tell his story yes!
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Dark Sol is just jealous of the games I've acquired off ebay and wants to bid against me for spite. The truth is that he and I have had several successful transactions with each other. The real topic is here is not whether I am a "low-life" or not (see my feedback for questions on that), it's whether people on this forum should be bidding against each other when each knows the other is bidding. Like I told DS, I have pacts with other people on this forum and other forums when an item pops up that we both know the other will be interested in. We talk to each other, I will stay out of their bidding on some items, and they will do likewise. It works ALL the time. The only person who I continually have problems with doing this is Dark Sol. Why is this? I really don't know. It's a trade that works out well for everyone. And other forum members should know that he is not going out of his way to help others on here out. That's all.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Also, Pascal, please lock this topic. Thanks.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:21 pm

i also have pacts with some other collectors and it works for us too . if you can be fair and square and agree on terms then it saves you money in the long run , no point in bidding against friends Very Happy
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 539
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. Flag_scotland
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:23 pm

Exactly, that's my point. DS told me he wanted 3 SNES games on ebay. I only want 1 of them, so I told him I would stay out of the other 2 if he would stay out of the 1 I want. He did not want to agree and has to have ALL of them.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Repason Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:23 pm

happy - that's exactly the case IF you can agree on the terms.

But when somebody doesn't agree and you call him a "fucking idiot" and start threatening, i think that's way over the wall...

I completely understand the situation here, but such problems should be solved peacefully or not solved at all.

Repason
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:24 pm

Hilarious. Help others?
Maybe help you? Your collection is like no others here, yet you ask for help?
Sure because you only think about yourself and only yourself.
And your problem is also that you think every game you see is already yours. Not matter whether others think. You're a selfish crook. End of story. Get a life.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Repason wrote:happy - that's exactly the case IF you can agree on the terms.

But when somebody doesn't agree and you call him a "fucking idiot" and start threatening, i think that's way over the wall...

I completely understand the situation here, but such problems should be solved peacefully or not solved at all.

Right but this is now multiple times DS has done this. He is just selfish and is not willing to work with others. That's it. End of story. And yes, he is an idiot, that is true. Now he will have to pay more for these games.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Hilarious. Help others?
And your problem is also that you think every game you see is already yours. Not matter whether others think. You're a selfish crook. End of story. Get a life.

You're jealousy is evident post after post. If I was selfish why would I offer NOT to bid on the other items? If I was selfish why do I continually give you first dibs on my games? Please think before you write!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:30 pm

rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:Hilarious. Help others?

You're jealousy is evident post after post. If I was selfish why would I offer NOT to bid on the other items? If I was selfish why do I continually give you first dibs on my games? Please think before you write!
Ohh and was it me who wrote the seller and asked to block ME from bidding?
Backstabbing. Lies and lies again.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Pascal/Sammelhammel, this thread is going nowhere. Please lock. Thanks.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Repason Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Well, let's take the situation with the metroid. You both have been looking for this game for a long time. You can't come to an agreement. Ok, no problem - that's what the auctions are for. Just let the auction decide the outcome.

Only one thing you both have to do - bid honestly, exacly what you're ready to pay. If, in the future you could agree over some other auction - that's good, but in this particular case, just let ebay be the judge.

My personal opinion: holding a grudge against other people and bidding to increase the money they'll have to pay on purpose is just stupid and really childish. Calling others "fucking idiots" and threatening over a GAME (lol, it's just a game) is childish blabber. Just be higher than that. As i advised - just keep it high and cool and let ebay decide the outcome. (my advice is just an advice, it can always be ignored. i'm just trying to help solve this)

And one last thing, peace guys. Our community is not that huge to start grudging each other here.

I love you all,
Over and out

cheers!

Last edited by Repason on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Repason
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next