Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection

2 posters

Go down

th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection Empty th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection

Post by the duckst3r Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:12 pm

ok another update as ive aquired 2 more ,some more are in the post

most notabley atelier iris 3 (which completes the collection)
kingdom hearts (black label)

th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection Ps23

th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection Ps2games1

th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection Ps2games2

im still on the hunt more or less after rpgs,anywhere cheap prefer sealed.flea-bay (e-bay)
is a bit thin on the ground for pal versions so anywhere else i could grab dont say google is your friend .....

the only one problem i have is that a few that ive got are not perfectly sealed a few around the corners have slight tears in them shame i would have like completly sealed..
the duckst3r
the duckst3r
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection Empty Re: th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:18 pm

A nice start! Some very nice RPG's you have there, and especially the PAL version of Wild Arms V! Well done there! A nice mixture of good games and not so good, although I can't really comment as my collection is equally as mixed. Some hard to get hold of games as well as a few obscure titles that you don't see every day in sealed condition!

I will agree with you in regards to eBay being a bit thin on the ground at the moment - It's been like that for a few months now, and when anything good does appear, it usually attracts quite a bit of attention
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection Empty Re: th3 duckst3r`s sealed ps2 collection

Post by the duckst3r Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 pm

YEAH THANKS GEMINI
must admit some rpgs are real hard to get hold of sealed anyway.
but i am a mixed bag myself.
yeah wild arms (mate has the first one only not sealed)but he aint a collector what so ever.
i grabbed the pal and usa versions ,i have no 3 not sealed but ill grab soon as along with no 4.also have the suikodens but not sealed.
you got anything uve doubled up on.
fellow brit.
the duckst3r
the duckst3r
cartridge only
cartridge only

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts II are the only RPG's I can think of that I have doubles of.

I have quite a few sealed PS2 RPG's though, and many hard to get ones. I haven't updated my collection list for a while, but should give you a good idea of what I have. I think Dark Cloud and Ephemeral Fantasia are amongst the rarer ones. Still haven't got Wild Arms V though Crying or Very sad
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by the duckst3r Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:14 am

wouldnt mind both of those although easy enough to pick up unsealed.
which i probs will anyway.
as for wild arms v ( although i do prefer my ntsc version)yeah thats a bitch to get hold of sealed not many show up on flea bay.
the only one of the f fantasy`s i have is 12.strange cause i absolutley loved 7 on the psone.i bought it in the states,played it to death and sold it for twice what i paid for it ( infact i paid 44 dollars for it sold it for 80 quid there was just summat about the ntsc version) and yes i did everything on it including the gold chocobo.just wish id got 2 one to save Crying or Very sad
but those were the days of not collecting games just playing them.
i have every rpg for psone alas there not genuine Twisted Evil
the duckst3r
the duckst3r
cartridge only
cartridge only

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down