Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by jim.jupiter Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 am

yobo still didnt post those mysterious pictures showing obvious reseal jobs on the snes games that guy sold

so now i'm keeping my fingers crossed now that the gameboy system is not a reseal as well..

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by yobo Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:18 am

I posted those pictures to several people on this site. They all agreed that they are reseals. The GB system however is legit and case fresh. He had 4 of these and I bought 1 about a month ago and its allready graded as well.

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:02 am

Why not posting them on public?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicodemic Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:09 am

rarebucky wrote:
Nicodemic wrote:I'm interested in buying this and i wanted to have your opinion on it and VGA graded item in general. So, what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-METAL-GEAR-SOLID-BLACK-LABEL-PS1-GAME-VGA-U90_W0QQitemZ190275612506QQihZ009QQcategoryZ139973QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I think you're out of mind lol lol! U serious? That game is one of the most common sealed PSX games. You can get a whole case of 4 copies for that price!

You're right, but what about the fact that it is VGA graded and "untouched by human hands"?
Nicodemic
Nicodemic
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 12
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Flag_c10
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:43 am

A sealed case is "untouched by human hands" as well Wink

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 am

Nicodemic wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
Nicodemic wrote:I'm interested in buying this and i wanted to have your opinion on it and VGA graded item in general. So, what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-METAL-GEAR-SOLID-BLACK-LABEL-PS1-GAME-VGA-U90_W0QQitemZ190275612506QQihZ009QQcategoryZ139973QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I think you're out of mind lol lol! U serious? That game is one of the most common sealed PSX games. You can get a whole case of 4 copies for that price!

You're right, but what about the fact that it is VGA graded and "untouched by human hands"?

See yobo's comment. You can buy a case, send it in to VGA, and have 4 copies graded at 90 for that price. Don't fall for that auction.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicodemic Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:19 am

rarebucky wrote:
Nicodemic wrote:
rarebucky wrote:

See yobo's comment. You can buy a case, send it in to VGA, and have 4 copies graded at 90 for that price. Don't fall for that auction.

Thanks for the tip guys! Should've thought about it... Using you brain: always a good bet! +10 exp. top !
Nicodemic
Nicodemic
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 12
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Flag_c10
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:40 pm

bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:11 pm

do they supply an explanation for the grading result to the customers? e.g.: a picture of front/back side of the game box with commented arrows pointing to imperfections? otherwise how do people know whats wrong with a vga90 copy and why its worse than a 95?

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Nothing wrong i guess. And why should they explain anything? It's their business. They make money on it. VGA is just subjective shitty nonsense.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 32 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 pm

I belive that guy was one of the lucky ones who ended up with the case off of ebay. Ive seem him sell 2 allready. Too bad he cant say his are uncirculated dance !

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32