Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm furious!!!

3 posters

Go down

i'm furious!!! Empty i'm furious!!!

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:56 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270327196062&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017
i've tried to buy this for few days but when i clicked BIN i got "you're not allowed to bid on this item. contact seller". WTF???
I wrote seller for three days dozen of times but NO RESPONSE. And as a result it GOT SOLD TODAY! SOme noob bought it.... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. HOW IN TNE NINE HELLS???????????
Hmpf cussing! angry Evil or Very Mad Mad Hmpf Mad cussing! angry Evil or Very Mad Mad Hmpf
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

i'm furious!!! Empty Re: i'm furious!!!

Post by The Imp Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Accept my condolences.

I have nothing to do with that auction, but I feel your pain. I've had that same problem on occasion.

Maybe you could try finding someone you trust somewhere else that will help try to get the game. I know that it is a difficult thing; you don't want to tip anyone off, and most people have a "whoever gets it, gets it" philosophy. But it is possible that no-one you would have asked would have been interested in the game for yourself.

Oh well. Just try to relax; if there's one thing I've discovered is that, since eBay, you will always have another opportunity.

(Except for Escape From Mt. Drash) :-(

The Imp
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanx Imp.
i'm really frustrated not about the fact that i lost but, but about that i was blocked from bidding while there was nothing mentioned about this in listing and worldwide shipping was available, and also about the fact that i was writing seller for three days in a row without result.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 pm

It may have been simply down to your location. I think it's possible to block bidders from anywhere that you state you don't post to, so in your case the seller may only ship withing their own country (Not sure if this is actually true, but just using it as an example) so any bids from anyone else will instantly be blocked. Usually it can also be because you don't meet the feedback score required, but in your case I don't think that applies

Another reason is if you have been put on a block list. Perhaps unlikely if you don't recognise the seller, but then you don't always know who is who on eBay these days, and lots of sellers use multiple accounts. Likewise, we have a thread here with names of bad sellers / bidders, so who knows what lists you may be on around the internet...

I find that there's an easy way around this - Simply have a second account. In yopur position you are now reasonably well-known, so perhaps it's time to consider having a second secret account that isn't as high profile
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Strange thing is that he didn't have anything about blocking written in his description. And he also had worldwide option. And he never replied to my emails... huh....who is he i wonder... he knows me?? huh..
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down