Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games

4 posters

Go down

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games Empty Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Although the Xbox was the more powerful of the four 128bit consoles, the PS2 was always my system of choice. Thus, if a game were released on multiple platforms, I would more often than not plump for the PS2 release over the other platforms. That is, unless there was something unique about a specific release on a certain platform, in which case I would go for that instead. One example is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater III, where the Xbox version has another level added as well as the ability to play your own music in-game via the hard-drive

I always viewed the Xbox as being a console for FPS games, racing games, and online gaming more than anything else. The latter never really interested me, and I always found the PS2 controller easier for FPS anyway, and racing games seem to be ten a penny on every console. That said, there are a few killer apps on the Xbox, such as Halo; Project Gotham; Forza; and Oddworld, to name but a few...

Most of the games I have collected for the Xbox are either key titles or Xbox exclusives. Or, as mentioned above, games where the Xbox version has some kind of additional content over the PS2 or GameCube versions. I also have a handful of games which I bought cheaply simply because they were under a fiver...

Here is my collection of factory sealed PAL Xbox games:

~ ~ Pictures coming soon! Apologies! ~ ~

• Atari Anthology
  • Blinx II: Masters Of Time & Space
  • BMX XXX
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
  • Burnout III: Takedown
  • Burnout IV: Revenge
  • Capcom Fighting Jam
  • Conker: Live & Reloaded ~ (Original release with “Not for supply in UK”)
  • Crazy Taxi III
  • Dark Angel
  • Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
  • Doom III: Resurrection Of Evil
  • Fable
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Future Tactics
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Halo II: Multiplayer Map Pack
  • Jade Empire
  • Legacy Of Kain: Defiance
  • Metal Slug III
  • Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
  • OutRun II
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 4
  • Project Gotham Racing
  • Project Gotham Racing II
  • Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Tides Of War
  • Shadow The Hedgehog
  • Sonic Heroes
  • Soul Calibur II
  • Spikeout: Battlestreet
  • Steel Battalion: Line Of Contact ~ (Box set with 40 button controller) (Game sealed)
  • Sudeki
  • SVC Chaos: SNK Vs Capcom ~ (Added 30th July 2008)
  • Terminator III: Rise Of The Machines
  • The House Of The Dead III
  • The Thing
  • Time Splitters: Future Perfect
  • Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland
  • Tony Hawk’s Underground II
  • XIII
  • Yager

Last edited by Gemini-Phoenix on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games Empty Re: Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games

Post by Pascal Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Like I always say : Can't wait to see some pictures Smile !
But the ist is awesome!
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games Empty Re: Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Xbox Games

Post by DJ Villa Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:51 pm

Awsome... truly a great collection but is lacking 1... well 2 things... Halo & Halo 2. These are awsome games and should be part of any xbox collection. I noticed you have the sealed tin version of halo 2 but you NEED both Very Happy
DJ Villa
DJ Villa
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:17 pm

DJ Villa wrote:Awsome... truly a great collection but is lacking 1... well 2 things... Halo & Halo 2. These are awsome games and should be part of any xbox collection. I noticed you have the sealed tin version of halo 2 but you NEED both Very Happy

I have Halo, alas though, it is not sealed. I am currently re-playing through the first game, and am hoping to find a cheap sealed (Standard) copy of the second to actually play. I played Halo a long time ago when it first came out, but kind of rushed through the game in order to complete it and unlock all the levels, and didn't really pay much attention to what was really going on, so I missed alot of the storyline and have no idea! Lol.

Hopefully I will be able to add the Halo "Trilogy" box set to my collection at some point (Halo, Halo II, & Halo II Multiplayer Maps - Not really a trilogy as such)

Likewise, with a lot of other games you may feel are missing from the list, I probably do have them, but unsealed (I regret opening Shenmue II and Metal Gear Solid II Subsistence amongst others)
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Villa Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Yeah, i know what you mean, personally i usually buy preowned games to play on mainly because it's cheaper. Strange whan you think i'll happily fork out over Ł100 for a factory sealed one if it's rare.
DJ Villa
DJ Villa
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by speedygonzales Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:39 pm

can i have halo 2 multiplayer maps? :0
speedygonzales
speedygonzales
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.ebay.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Recently added a new Xbox game, as I seem to have found myself trawling through the eBay pages for cheap games lately. Added: SVC Chaos: SNK Vs Capcom
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down