Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do any of the members here have real jobs/go to school?

+11
Pascal
dconway321
bballno1
Sepeh
Sammelhammel
Dark Sol
Jaffar Sholva
The Imp
Startyde
rarebucky
bassman8866
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do any of the members here have real jobs/go to school? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do any of the members here have real jobs/go to school?

Post by bassman8866 Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:59 am

bought and resold anything I could find. Macbooks, video games, wii's, cell phones, etc etc etc
bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Country : Do any of the members here have real jobs/go to school? - Page 2 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Do any of the members here have real jobs/go to school? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do any of the members here have real jobs/go to school?

Post by Dark Sol Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:30 am

ahhh.. i thought you officially worked at ebay.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : Do any of the members here have real jobs/go to school? - Page 2 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Sepeh wrote:
Med school has been my dream from elementary school. But it's so damn hard to get to the school, because about 10% of the people who take exams gets in.
I have been thinking going for a course which helps you pass the exams but they cost over 1000€

One out of ten ? Dude, it's more one out of three. One third are there coz they didn't know what to do and it's cool to tell your pals "I'm in med school", second third want to do medicine but haven't got enough skills to achieve it. The last third is the big deal but if you feel confident, hardworker and clever enough, ain't no problem !
If I did it, you can do it !

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2