Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game)

+36
The Imp
Yahtzee
yobo
violentsnake
evankerk04
Kristof1982
pooch
bballno1
RichM
type-r
striker
gewky
wheelaa
Sepeh
rarebucky
Adol
maxpower
Dazz
Vroomfunkel
Startyde
everythings_magic
MCJD4ever
Dark Sol
sealeddreamcast
DJ Villa
LuxKiller65
pandaholic
Achilles420
JRedmond3
pitsunami
phear3d
Undead
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
Fudoh
Sammelhammel
40 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Empty Re: Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game)

Post by Dark Sol Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:49 am

MCJD4ever wrote:Asian Shadowrun for $6!?! Nice!
Yearh! And my bid was the only one! lol Laughing
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Empty Re: Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game)

Post by LuxKiller65 Sat May 31, 2008 11:56 am

Finallies!

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 F_IMG0711m_c8e821c

LuxKiller65
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 81
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_italy
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sat May 31, 2008 11:57 am

wow Lux !
great gem!
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat May 31, 2008 12:04 pm

Amazing!! Perfect! Brilliant! cheers
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxKiller65 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:59 am

Thanks! It's something I never thought I'd own one day, but I guess I was wrong. Patience pretty much always really is the key to everything...

santa

LuxKiller65
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:57 am

That is amazing! Congrats! If you ever decide to sell, I am certainly interested! Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxKiller65 Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:23 pm

I don't think I'll sell it, but the last one I saw on eBay had a buy it now price of around 900$... It's probably still there too.

pale

LuxKiller65
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepeh Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:48 pm

How much you paid for it? A few weeks (maybe a month) ago one went for about 350$ on eBay. It wasn't mint, because the seal was ripped.
Sepeh
Sepeh
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxKiller65 Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:55 pm

I don't remember that auction; was it really badly damaged? One auction from 2006 or 2007 I recall well though is the one where I bid 310$, but it ended at 460$. I paid almost less than what some sellers ask for a used copy with spinecard. First and last chance of my life, so I didn't hesitate a second.

LuxKiller65
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelaa Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:45 pm

If you know where to look you'll find it for sale with regularity. I've seen at least 10 sealed Drac X this year, and I don't look on Ebay, so you could add those too. Lovely item for sure, and it sounds like you got a good price, but it really isn't that rare. Just like sealed Radiant Silvergun. I see people e-spunk over others cos they have a sealed RS. Lol, frankly. One of the easiest pricey saturn games to find sealed. I could buy a dozen in a day, no shit!

(Sealed Renny Blaster however..good luck! Sealed Shogi..greater luck!)

wheelaa
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Well maybe you can direct me to some non-ebay places where I could get a sealed one because it would definitely make a nice addition to my collection Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxKiller65 Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 pm

I wouldn't say a sealed Dracula X or Rondo of Blood are that easy to find, even less if you don't have the money. And I wasn't spunking, it's just that this topic is made to share sexy pictures of sexy items. Or let me know where I can get another one for 150$...

Surprised

LuxKiller65
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelaa Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:04 pm

I didn't say you were e-spunking. I said OTHERS* e-spunking over people with a sealed RS, so not you, not drax x. Nice price though.

In a general sense btw. Not the experts at this establishment. I'm always amazed how people go so weak at the knees over sealed RS. Great game, pricey, easy to source.

wheelaa

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:10 pm

So you 2 guys - pm me with some places I can buy this game Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxKiller65 Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:46 pm

No worries. I have zero knowledge about Radiant Silvergun so I really have no idea how hard to find a sealed copy is. All I remember is a debate where some people used to warn collectors because there are a lot of resealed copies; and since it seems like every collector wants one (for what reason I can only guess), some people started resealing them and selling them at high prices.

LuxKiller65
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:13 am

RS isn't hard to find. Anything Japanese isn't hard to find at all. All the best Japanese games and giftsets can be found no problem. You just have to remember, there is no Japan eBay so you just go to where the japanese DO sell items online.

:P
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:17 am

Startyde wrote:Anything Japanese isn't hard to find at all. :P

Completely ridiculous statement.
Just for PC Engine:
Just find me a Power Console, and a complete in box Yokai Dochuuki Gold Hucard please.
Add me a Cosmic Fantasy Yakuuhen and we're good.
It'll be easy for you,it is japanese, it isn't hard to find at all Laughing

But finding a factory sealed SNES PAL game like F-Zero is really easy.

So i'd go for reversal idiotic statement --> Anything PAL isn't hard to find at all.

Stupid,huh?

Adol
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:36 am

Adol wrote:

Completely ridiculous statement.
Just for PC Engine:
Just find me a Power Console, and a complete in box Yokai Dochuuki Gold Hucard please.
Add me a Cosmic Fantasy Yakuuhen and we're good.
It'll be easy for you,it is japanese, it isn't hard to find at all Laughing

But finding a factory sealed SNES PAL game like F-Zero is really easy.

So i'd go for reversal idiotic statement --> Anything PAL isn't hard to find at all.

Stupid,huh?

Wow, angsty much? From Navi Saturns to Chuck Wagon to Elemental Gearbolt Gun Cases, everything has come and gone and not in too distant time frames. Nothing is that hard to find, it's all a matter of time and where to look. You sound frustraited.

Anyway, that being said, I didn't mean to come off sounding smug or confrontational. Just an optimist at heart.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:59 am

"Everything has come and gone and not in too distant time frames."

Again,completely wrong,and i just named some.

But everything has come and gone in US NTSC & PAL.Everything. :top:

Adol

Number of posts : 303
Country : Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by gewky Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:03 am

i dont understand, why is a sealed japanese drac x worth that much

gewky
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:20 am

gewky wrote:i dont understand, why is a sealed japanese drac x worth that much
Everything dracula japanese costs a lot. Look at dracula on MSX. Laughing Even the crappy castlevania "bloodlines" in japanese version cost a lot.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:31 am

on the other hand, some japanese games are as cheap as dirt when compared to their USA counterparts (i.e. Mario DDR, almost all dreamcast games)
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxKiller65 Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Used copies are still expensive because everybody loves it and because many uninformed people think it's the rarest Castlevania ever made... But as for sealed copies I don't know.

I thought European versions were almost always much, much harder to find than Northamerican and Japanese versions. Especially when talking about GB, NES and SNES games.

LuxKiller65
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by type-r Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:22 pm

LuxKiller65 wrote:I wouldn't say a sealed Dracula X or Rondo of Blood are that easy to find, even less if you don't have the money. And I wasn't spunking, it's just that this topic is made to share sexy pictures of sexy items. Or let me know where I can get another one for 150$...

Surprised

Nice game. I'm just worried that I have seen at least 5 copies of this game sealed this year already. All of them were by sellers from HK. I am not saying they are fakes but it wouldn't suprise me. If you notice the quality of the Sapphire fake that has been around for the last few years (alledgely made in Switzerland) and the recent Sapce Fantasy Zone sealed that has been floating about, I would be a bit cautious about purchasing any PCE version of Dracula X right now. Just to put this all into perspective, I have been collecting sealed PCE games for many years now and in the past say 4 years, I may have come across perhaps 6 auctions for a sealed Dracula X. So how come suddenly there are 5+ auctions in less than 5 months?!

I don't want to pi$$ on your bonfire, just putting across what I am observing.
type-r
type-r
SGH crew member
SGH crew member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by type-r Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Adol wrote:

Just find me a Power Console

Thibault from France is offering anyone who can find this $12,000. Also if you can find PC Engine Hibino, he will pay the $12,000 for that too. :top:

If anyone is interested what the PC Engine Power Console looked like here it is:

Post your holy grail... (your rarest sealed game) - Page 4 Pc1
type-r
type-r
SGH crew member
SGH crew member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next