Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions

+16
happyheed
Repason
Ostro
j.m.ratkos
bballno1
Sepeh
Kristof1982
fun2k
striker
jim.jupiter
yobo
Startyde
rarebucky
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
Dark Sol
20 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions - Page 3 Empty Re: Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions

Post by Dark Sol Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:27 am

Who knows? noobs can be fooled. He's doing b/s anyway. And should be reported for sure.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions - Page 3 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions - Page 3 Empty Re: Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions

Post by Dark Sol Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions - Page 3 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:58 pm

how come it never was released factory sealed?

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Donnow. A mystery for me Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:19 pm

It's like a lot US big box releases (not just SNES but for other systems too). Sometimes they couldn't be bothered to seal the stuff up, even with a sticker. Look at all Saturn systems and accessories - none of them were sealed.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:18 am

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions - Page 3 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:05 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:37 am

yobo

Country : Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions - Page 3 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:54 am

Actually i see a lot of sealed psx games with a removed shrinkwrap lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:36 pm

The difference is that Valkyrie may actually be used. If you look carefully at the UPC down on the front corners it looks like it has been lifted before.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm

rarebucky wrote:The difference is that Valkyrie may actually be used. If you look carefully at the UPC down on the front corners it looks like it has been lifted before.
Did he send you invoice?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:19 am

Watch out for customnesresealer's auctions, he tries to decieve innocent people each month:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcustomnesguy

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:33 am

Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:The difference is that Valkyrie may actually be used. If you look carefully at the UPC down on the front corners it looks like it has been lifted before.
Did he send you invoice?

Huh? I didn't buy it.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:50 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:52 am

yobo wrote:Watch out for customnesresealer's auctions, he tries to decieve innocent people each month:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcustomnesguy

actually, he is the only one who clearly states in the article descriptions "game box is a reseal".

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:08 am

^ maybe he got tired of me complaining and changed it yes!

Now I got him to say reseal at least. But in title it is still "sealed".

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 pm

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:15 pm

I need some help here guys. I bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130257996114&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Got it yesterday and the seal on one side has previously been lifted and the box has been opened there (white crease on the side flap). The item is likely used. The guy is refusing to do anything and insists it was "as described". Do I stand any chance at winning a dispute?

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:20 pm

As of my current experience... If you file a not as described dispute then paypal may force you to return the item for full refund.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:37 pm

Which is fine. The guy won't take it back right now.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepeh Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:45 pm

I have a almost the same situation here.. I bought Clear Blue N64 and factory sealed Ocarina of Time from eBay over a month ago. The item has not arrived yet. The seller didn't give me any tracking code and I assume that he never sent the package.. he's feedback score isn't also 100%, it's below 90%

I know that there is a chance to file a dispute with PayPal from eBay site but I have never done this before and what are my chances that I get a refund?
Sepeh
Sepeh
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Your chances are good. File a "item not recieved". And you're in WIN situation already. And seller is in sh*t.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by bballno1 Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:25 pm

Sepeh wrote:I have a almost the same situation here.. I bought Clear Blue N64 and factory sealed Ocarina of Time from eBay over a month ago. The item has not arrived yet. The seller didn't give me any tracking code and I assume that he never sent the package.. he's feedback score isn't also 100%, it's below 90%

I know that there is a chance to file a dispute with PayPal from eBay site but I have never done this before and what are my chances that I get a refund?

thats a shame, you got a great price for it
bballno1
bballno1
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 398
Country : Misleading and inappropriate SO-THOUGHT sealed auctions - Page 3 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:37 pm

rarebucky, there is a risk that the seller simply alleges that it was you who opened the box & that the box was unopened when he mailed it to you

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Doesn't matter. Paypal usually sides with buyers on this stuff. It really is not factory sealed. He won't take it back for a refund because he knows he screwed me.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next