Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 21 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by yobo Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:15 am

Every now and then you see people buy up a ton of games for much more then they can afford. Such as the guy who went crazy on rarebucky's auctions. They might pay for a few but its more likely a "buy it now attack" where the guy had a bad day and decides to take out his anger by clicking on every buy it now auction in sight and not paying.

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 21 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 21 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by bassman8866 Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:27 am

well i sure hope its legit. If he paid me I could finally pay off some loans and stop worrying about money for a while.
bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 21 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:55 am

Did you piss anyone off recently? This one guy bought half your auctions and games for multiple systems. Does their feedback atleast look good?

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:58 am

It cost me $4 to list all that stuff. The fact that they "sold" makes it look good.
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:59 am

Have you checked your ebay invoice yet? Probably a few hundred in fees!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:05 am

yobo wrote:Every now and then you see people buy up a ton of games for much more then they can afford. Such as the guy who went crazy on rarebucky's auctions. They might pay for a few but its more likely a "buy it now attack" where the guy had a bad day and decides to take out his anger by clicking on every buy it now auction in sight and not paying.

How did I get brought into this? Smile I have no idea who you're talking about, but other than that flake who won my TMNT TF everyone has paid for their stuff. And the Mario 1 I listed is a different copy than the one I sold before.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:08 am

how much do you want for your mario 1 rarebucky?
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 am

Rarebucky- The guy bought several games besides TMNT no? Why did he not pay?

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:18 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:19 am

I know! those betsey johnson bags are CHEAP!
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:23 am

Now list your Kirby Dreamland 2 for $50 BIN top !

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:24 am

Send me your real list of games and i'll consider a trade
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:55 am

yobo wrote:Rarebucky- The guy bought several games besides TMNT no? Why did he not pay?

No. That was the only game he bought. He "paid" but it never cleared and the guy was booted from ebay.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:56 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 21 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 21 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 pm

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:53 pm

yes i know. Laughing It was just funny
how many trucks of DK land 3 you bought from this guy? lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Enough to fill a small house Smile I think bassman bought more than me...i love having cases of this stuff Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Those games are awesome. ANY DK game for $6 i'll take under any circumstance. Plus I already sold 2 of them for 35.
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 pm

rarebucky wrote:Enough to fill a small house Smile I think bassman bought more than me...i love having cases of this stuff Smile

Well,since the seller had like 1000 for sale,i guess that game won't price much any year soon.Loads of buyers,loads of DKL3 selling on Ebay in the next years

Adol

Number of posts : 303
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 21 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Does he still sell em? I can buy a case of them too Smile
I must say i bought 2 cases of Sonic 2 for game gear and no matter that they are common i still love them.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:11 pm

its going to be the new perfect dark..... hahah.

Adol, By the way you can send that $10 to paynathan@gmail.com
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:25 pm

several years ago i remember seller who sold 19 perfect darks sealed for 30 bucks Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:26 pm

yes he still has them. probably still over 1000 copies Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 pm

I guess i will buy a couple of cases and bury them under the ground. Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next