Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 24 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by Dark Sol Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 24 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 24 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by rarebucky Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Looks like our friend Bill Dixon (aka billsportscardz, dvd-movie-galaxy) is back after having had his other accounts suspended:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhyrule-castle-game-vault

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:42 pm

haha...it is weird but when i saw these auctions i noticed "his" style.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 24 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:57 pm

why did he get suspended?
bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 24 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 pm

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 24 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:34 pm

btw yobo please write something in my thread about paypal shipping. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:04 am

bassman8866 wrote:why did he get suspended?

Probably because he didn't honor any of his last set of auctions and buyers filed complaints against him (including me).

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:55 am

rarebucky wrote:Looks like our friend Bill Dixon (aka billsportscardz, dvd-movie-galaxy) is back after having had his other accounts suspended:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhyrule-castle-game-vault

How can this guy still sell on ebay when he was banned? looks to me that he is out to scam again.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 pm

I really don't know who he scammed. To me he was just a careless, but still honest dude. Yes, his games smell like dog's arse, but apart from that he had many cool games to buy at a decent price.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:56 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:56 am

he is some rich son of a b*tch. Smile
i hope he will buy my robotrek. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:59 am

Wow then he will pay bassman $10,000!!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 am

I absolutely want to hear from bassman now too. Since that dude bought stuff worthy several thousand bucks from him.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:51 am

yobo - that's not striker who won that. That was DS and it looks legit. Not mint but for that price who cares?

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:40 am

Edit- Actually I do think it is legit. Dracula X had a curved seam on some of them just like this one.

If I remember correct, the seller bought this from a lot of games which had some reseals as well. Could be the reason why the seller listed it as re-sealed. But why loose $500 from a stupid mistake like that unless you do know its a reseal?

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 am

to be resold for 500$ my ass lol I won a better condition one for less ~70$ last week. But he will put it up for resale. He also bought Mario World, Mario is Missing and Aquatic Games from me, and he has had them up for resale for months now. He puts stuff up for insane prices this guy.

But, the listing wasn't even up for 30 seconds before this mustang dude bought it from me.
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:45 am

Excuse me, to be RELISTED for $500 lol!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:30 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:30 am

who knows, with that rich dude buying up everything on eBay these days it may just sell!
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:06 pm

Yes i won that Dracula X. Pretty much i was LUCKY lol. Cannot believe it went lower then a used CIB copy. I am quite happy with the bent edges for 1/7 the real price. Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next