Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue

+2
bballno1
happyheed
6 posters

Go down

club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Empty club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue

Post by happyheed Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:04 pm

this is back in stock :

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/starsCatalogueLogin.do

15,000 points . i've just ordered mine Very Happy

you better be quick !
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 539
Country : club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Flag_scotland
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Empty Re: club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue

Post by happyheed Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:13 pm

oh , forgot to mention : the last one on ebay sold for over £300 . good investment :top:
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Country : club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Flag_scotland

Back to top Go down

club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Empty Re: club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue

Post by happyheed Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:55 pm

happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by bballno1 Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:03 pm

looks great :top: shame i dont have enough stars though. i must have thousands now but theyre all sealed under their cellophane never to be opened Laughing very tempting though.. Smile
bballno1
bballno1
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 398
Country : club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Flag_e10
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:06 pm

bballno1 wrote:looks great :top: shame i dont have enough stars though. i must have thousands now but theyre all sealed under their cellophane never to be opened Laughing very tempting though.. Smile

i opened up all my sealed gc games just to get the star points lol!
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 pm

nintendo says 8 weeks for delivery ?? its gonna be a long 2 months ............
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:35 pm

has anyone else ordered one ???? still in stock :top:
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:02 pm

at last it arrived Very Happy

club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue 101_2110

its bigger than i thought . pictured next to a n64 game to give you an idea of size .
im not going to open it , its not sealed but you would be able to tell if it has been opened .

i am only a few thousand points away from another , so if anyone has any spare unused nintendo star points then please pm me the codes asap :top:
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Why not open it?
It's a statue, meant to be displayed Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:28 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Why not open it?
It's a statue, meant to be displayed Smile

i will open it if i get another . send me your codes :top:
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:46 pm

club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue 101_2111

a box made for 2 Very Happy
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by bballno1 Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:52 pm

you have a second one already??
bballno1
bballno1

Country : club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Flag_e10

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:59 pm

yeah , second one arrived today , waiting for a third :top:
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by bballno1 Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:03 pm

howd you manage to come up with nearly 45,000 VIP points?? affraid thats the equivalent to 180 gc games Laughing
bballno1
bballno1

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Any idea how many statues were made? Do you think this will become high-end collectible much like some FF statues? Nonetheless, Interesting promotion in the UK. Reminds me of the NES/SNES/N64 promotions in the US.

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:40 pm

bballno1 wrote:howd you manage to come up with nearly 45,000 VIP points?? affraid thats the equivalent to 180 gc games Laughing

i opened up all my sealed games lol!

i have been saving up all year , also bought some from ebay .

also got some from some people here . thanks to dconway and bball :top:
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristof1982 Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:01 am

I just wonder who got the most stars , there should be a list, on my main account I got 53475 stars, and a couple of thausand still unused. And I got a second account for my double star points.

I got 16000 stars points left now and I'm considdering buying a second zelda statue.

and there are 3800 of those statues, cause they are numbered on the bottom, mine is 1305/3800
Kristof1982
Kristof1982
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:12 am

Kristof1982 wrote:I just wonder who got the most stars , there should be a list, on my main account I got 53475 stars, and a couple of thausand still unused. And I got a second account for my double star points.

I got 16000 stars points left now and I'm considdering buying a second zelda statue.

and there are 3800 of those statues, cause they are numbered on the bottom, mine is 1305/3800

i had 3x 15000 + 1 with 6000 . i ordered a sealed metroid zero with the left overs ....
i haven't opened mine so i dont know what numbers are on them ??
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:52 pm

First. That is some top notch kitsch.
Second. You are crazy who have so many king

It would be sweet if you did not open the dual box since that one is at least sealed.
pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : club nintendo : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristof1982 Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:08 pm

The statue isn't sealed, it's just in a box.
Kristof1982
Kristof1982
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bballno1 Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Kristof1982 wrote:The statue isn't sealed, it's just in a box.

i think pandaholic meant the packaging box which nintendo shipped the statues in? as that would have been sealed
bballno1
bballno1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down