Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ...

+16
striker
Kickz
Dark Sol
pooch
Ostro
MikeHaggar
Achilles420
ascensionofthewatchers
Super Laydock
DJ Villa
KennyB
densha
DesManX
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
Sammelhammel
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Empty Re: suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ...

Post by Achilles420 Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:47 am

Hello:
Pascal:
I can't seem to use firefox to slide over the web page to view the other half, for instance i can't see my picture on the "holy grails" post area, or the complete castlevania pics above it. Before the update I could. Any help? Thanks! I'll check this post later. Oh and overall excellent update!

Ben
Achilles420
Achilles420
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Empty Re: suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ...

Post by densha Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:15 am

Yeah, I'm having the same issue with firefox too.
densha
densha
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 108
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_u10
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:42 am

Achilles420 wrote:Hello:
Pascal:
I can't seem to use firefox to slide over the web page to view the other half, for instance i can't see my picture on the "holy grails" post area, or the complete castlevania pics above it. Before the update I could. Any help? Thanks! I'll check this post later. Oh and overall excellent update!

Ben

I'm using a high resolution (1280x1024), so I have no problems seeing everything, and have no need for the slide bar's Smile
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 am

i do not understand the issue at all ... maybe some of you can make a screenshot? Same problems with other browsers or only firefox?
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by densha Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:27 am

Firefox:
suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Newbitmapimagepd0.th

I.E
suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Newbitmapimage2yr7.th

I am using a 720p HDTV for my PC though.
densha
densha

Number of posts : 108
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_u10
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 am

And where exactly is the problem?
That IE do not show the avatars on the left or what?
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:34 am

okay i found the problem Smile ...
let me think about it Smile .....
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:46 pm

problem fixed for firefox AND IE users Smile !
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyB Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:15 pm

If I click on the "go back" button of my browser (FF) it takes me back to the top of the previous page. It's a little bit annoying to always scroll back down to the next thread I want to read.
KennyB
KennyB
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:36 pm

buy a computer mouse with a mousewheel so you are back to the last point in one sec ...

sorry can not be changed so far Neutral...
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyB Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:16 pm

Pascal wrote:buy a computer mouse with a mousewheel so you are back to the last point in one sec ...

sorry can not be changed so far Neutral...

I do have a mousewheel tongue I didn't say it's a big deal , I just said it's a little bit annoying. Wink
KennyB
KennyB
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:38 pm

On the other hand you always can check in the second you use your wheel your private messages and see if you have got a new message Wink ...
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHaggar Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:07 am

After you added the 'Sub-collection check-lists' subforum, it looks like this in IE:

suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Iextl6.th

And like this in Opera:

suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Operadi2.th
MikeHaggar
MikeHaggar
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 70
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_norway
Registration date : 2007-09-15

http://haggar.pocketheaven.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 pm

Hey Mike

Thanks for the information.
I use Firefox and it looks great.
I think Pascal, our technical hero, will find a solution for IE and Opera Smile
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:43 pm

Hi mike!

Thanks for this hint!
Please check if the problem is fixed ...
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHaggar Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:38 pm

Yup. Works fine in both IE and Opera now.

Smile
MikeHaggar
MikeHaggar
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 70
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_norway
Registration date : 2007-09-15

http://haggar.pocketheaven.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:45 pm

okay great Smile !
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostro Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:58 pm

This site is way too slow by now btw
I don't know any other site that takes THAT long to be loaded
Ostro
Ostro

Number of posts : 123

http://kris.mkrevo.de/collection/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:23 am

please give me the times that you are tested it ...
I have tested it with every speed connection and it has fantastic times ...
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostro Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:02 am

Whenever I visit this board, usually around 3pm and 9pm. I can't say it's me or my browser cause everything else works fine, even sites I never visited before, therefore need to be completely loaded.

My Firefox is mostly the only one without problems when others have any so I guess it's not my fault. It's not too bad to wait (sometimes it takes up to 5 seconds before anything appears on the screen, then again a few seconds until the page is fully loaded) but it kinda destroys the feeling of easy surfing.
Things like posting etc. are way faster though
Ostro
Ostro

Number of posts : 123

http://kris.mkrevo.de/collection/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:59 am

hmm if anyone have the same problem please post here ...
because i asked a couple of users and all have a very fast speed on this page !
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Villa Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:40 pm

I have great connection on this site and that's very good for me as i have very slow connection on other sites.
DJ Villa
DJ Villa
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by pooch Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:27 pm

I have the same problem but don't know if it's because of where I am located. I am in Hong Kong and usually around some specific time which I do not remember, it takes a few seconds to load this page.

pooch
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:15 pm

what connections do you use?
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:35 pm

I'm in Russia at 1500kbs and forum loads fine.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : suggestions, page updates, technical page problems and so on ... - Page 2 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next