Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either of these worth buying?

2 posters

Go down

Either of these worth buying? Empty Either of these worth buying?

Post by JRedmond3 Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Final Fantasy and Chrono Cross sealed black labels for the PS1 asking price is 125$ for both and they are open to offers, here are the pictures:

https://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k251/JRedmond3/Chrono%20Cross%20and%20FF%20Chronicles/

And the description by the seller:

"Chrono Cross has a small blemish area from where it appears someone picked off a rather tough sticker. there's a little scraping there and a bit of adhesive residue. There are also a couple of other small spots where it looks like there was once price tags attached. on the back there is some light scuffs with one 1/4' scratch that isn't through the wrap but is noticeable. On the corner and edge there's 2 tiny tiny holes. The top label is fully intact.

Final Fantasy Chronicles has some very light scuffing on the front and a 2' long 1/8' wide mark with some residue on it. There's 2 tiny holes along the edges. The back has very light scuffing. The top labels is fully intact.

Basically, the outter wrapping isn't mint but isn't in bad shape either. Aside from the blemishes, I'd say it's just some shelf wear."

I'm thinking Chrono Cross doesn't look too bad. How much should I offer for both or just Chrono Cross.

JRedmond3
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Either of these worth buying? Empty Re: Either of these worth buying?

Post by Dark Sol Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:24 pm

I guess it's nice price for both.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down