Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay)

+23
bballno1
striker
bassman8866
Startyde
Morrison
rarebucky
Dark Sol
pooch
happyheed
Shensu
smair1984
Tenchi
MCJD4ever
sealeddreamcast
Ostro
DesManX
DJ Villa
youruglyclone
Gemini-Phoenix
Jaffar Sholva
Pascal
Sammelhammel
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay) - Page 5 Empty Re: What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay)

Post by Sepeh Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:15 pm

I was lucky and managed to get factory sealed Dial Q Wo Mawase! for Mega Drive. It is one of the two unlicensed Mega Drive games which are considered rare. Other being Divine Sealing (click for eBay link), which appears on eBay occasionally. But I have never seen Mawase on eBay, not even in used condition.

Official NTSC-J Mega Drive games didn't have factory seal, but these two unlicensed games did have the seal sticker.

Pictures are from the seller:

What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay) - Page 5 Mawasexb0

What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay) - Page 5 Mawase2ou0

How much you ask? Only 70€ including courier, which is about 10€ more what the price is shown in back of the box in current currency. Smile
Sepeh
Sepeh
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay) - Page 5 Empty Re: What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay)

Post by Sammelhammel Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:46 pm

do you see big boobs in the game??? Smile
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay) - Page 5 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepeh Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Sammelhammel wrote:do you see big boobs in the game??? Smile
I don't know for myself but I have heard that the hentai clips are "awesome" Very Happy
Sepeh
Sepeh
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm

lol you bought a new sealed game that you've never played??? .....

edit: meant to put in another thread.

Last edited by striker on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:36 pm

WOW. This is a japanese game? Not chinese?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay) - Page 5 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepeh Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 pm

striker wrote:lol you bought a new sealed game that you've never played??? .....

edit: meant to put in another thread.
If that question wasn't for me I will still answer it. Yes, I have never played this game before. It is just a nice rare game for the collection. Like Waltz for Sega Saturn.

Dark Sol wrote:WOW. This is a japanese game? Not chinese?
Yes, it's really a Japanese game, not Chinese. There are very few unlicensed Japanese games which I know. This is the only one with Divine Sealing which I can confirm.
Sepeh
Sepeh
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostro Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble (Nintendo DS) - PAL / purple triangle

6,99€ / ~10,30$ / ~5,60 GBP

cheers
Ostro
Ostro
Complete in box, good condition
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 123
Country : What did you buy, what did you get lately (e.g. ebay) - Page 5 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://kris.mkrevo.de/collection/

Back to top Go down

Post by fun2k Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 am

Street fighter iii third strike ntsc-j
price= one 1arm+ 1leg = mysoul=$76+shipping

This is actually the 3rd time i bought the same game sealed.the 1st one had tears and some scotchtape, seller lied about its condition and also called me a scammer and refused to let me refund this.so i filed a complain with paypal.
the second one(also from ebay) i bought had a big tear in the seal which was put together with a tape so i sent it back.

This time i bought it from videogamesimport.com and finally finally..... perfect condition Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
btw i still have the 1st one ,which is unsealed cuz of my frustration and trying to remove the tape thereby destroying
the seal in the process.maybe i will put it up for sale ,let me know if someone is interested.

fun2k
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5