Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of my sealed collection

+16
part one
Sammelhammel
hello
Sepeh
Ed
everythings_magic
greencube22
Dark Sol
Dude_20
Jaffar Sholva
Pascal
Shensu
Gemini-Phoenix
dconway321
happyheed
bballno1
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: Start of my sealed collection

Post by Dark Sol Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:34 am

Heyy ppl take it easy. Don't grade anyone here as a "collector", "true collector", "not true collector" / etc..
It's a way of life and market. You may sell for whatever price you want. It's YOUR item. And you must not care what others think about it. If it won't sell - start to think about it. But dictating prices to the others and by the others is rudiclous. There's a lot of bargains in the market. If i ever buy a sealed chrono for 10$ i absolutely won't sell it for 200$ and even for 400$. I will max it out. It was a bargain! Nothing bad in it. It's just luck. Sell for whatever price you want it to sell! End of story.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

collection with picture(s) Re: Start of my sealed collection

Post by Chief Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:18 pm

I think this forum do have a powerful impact on collectors and prizes.
Just by shear mention of some games make some collectors start looking for that game and might pay a higher prize than its worth just to have that "rare" game. If people start to talk about a how rare a game is becoming is also going to get a higher prize. Its how the world works.
Some collectors dont really know what they are collecting and then they might just browse thru forums to find mention of super sought after games and go for them. Maybe to sell in a few years or just to be able to say that they got the most sought after game on this and that system i dont know.

Noone was going after Adol with his mention of buying the 32X games and then told he was going to sell them on straight after. (i cant find the thread of it so i am not sure if he said he was going to sell it or not) but there have been so many other threads of people buying 12 copies of this and that and then go on to say they are selling em straight after. noone complained about this. So i dont see why this matter is any different.
No offence ment to Adol or anyone else, was just a general observation and not my personal feeling.

But its true that some are just in it for a quick buck, everyone wants to make money. we live in a capitalism world there is no denying it.

Chief
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4