Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

+15
pitsunami
Jaffar Sholva
happyheed
type-r
Dark Sol
Startyde
PhoenixWright
Gemini-Phoenix
SONY
SoulKatana
Sammelhammel
Gau
CD-i
Undead
Pascal
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap15%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap15%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap0%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap0%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap2%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap13%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap2%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap13%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap9%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap4%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap4%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_lcap9%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 46

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Empty Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

Post by Pascal Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:14 pm

My favourite is the Playstation 2 because it has a big variety of different game genres for collecting !

Last edited by Pascal on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 14 times in total
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Empty Re: Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

Post by Undead Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:20 pm

i have voted for GC because i have the most games for Gamecube yeah!
Undead
Undead
Complete in box, good condition
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Empty Re: Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

Post by CD-i Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:55 pm

Jaguar, because of relative small library and good chances of getting sealed games.

But sadly Jaguar collecting ist expensive.. No
CD-i
CD-i
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-31

http://www.planet-gizmondo.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Gau Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:46 pm

I have votet for Dreamcast. It would imo be better if you could vote for multiple systems, because some may not have a real favourite and if I coud affort it I would also be collecting sealed games for some other systems like PSP.
Gau
Gau
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:33 pm

and I have voted for the Playstation Very Happy

there's nothing better to collect Wink
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulKatana Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:24 pm

i'm missing my favorite... SEGA Saturn!
but i voted for my second fav. the SEGA Dreamcast! :bball:
and what's with the Neo Geo CD?
come on its more than a "other" system... Twisted Evil
SoulKatana
SoulKatana
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 pm

Yeah! My fave is SEGA Saturn as well! Very Happy
Anyway, I chose "Others", becauses I needed to tick more than one.
5 = PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and PLAYSTATION 3 games.
+ SEGA Saturn, which was missing. Sad
SONY
SONY
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-20

http://www.jp.playstation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 pm

jupp, Saturn is missing.

sorry for that...the Admin was drunken at this time Wink

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:22 pm

Well, I collect for most systems. Some I have more fun collecting for than others, but some games on some systems are a lot harder to find and give a greater sense of achievement when I track them down. For example, I like buying sealed American PlayStation games and sealed PAL N64 games as these are hard to come by, so having them is rewarding

Other systems which have low runs, such as Dreamcast or N-Gage, are also good to collect for, as it is realistic to achieve a complete collection
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:35 pm

I totally agree with you there. But you see, collecting sealed games for all systems to be more complete is more of a presonal pride thing, because specifics are only applied to collectors who mainly care about money.
SONY
SONY
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-20

http://www.jp.playstation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Sega Saturn added Smile
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixWright Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:38 pm

N64 is missing :P

PhoenixWright
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:05 pm

added :P
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:10 pm

I clicked "PlayStation 1", as it has the most diverse range of games available, but I do like collecting games for different systems for various reasons. The PS1 has a lot of rare classic games, and are also easy to spot if they are factory sealed or not. Likewise for N64 games, and these are more of an investment these days. I also like collecting Dreamcast games as there were very few games released for the ill-fated console, so a complete set is obtainable given time.

I mostly collect the games I like though, regardless of what console they are for. RPG's mostly, or games I have previously enjoyed playing
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:15 pm

I picked PS1 because I consider the 32bit gen the golden age of Modern Gaming. PS2 a close second and Sega Saturn and SNES come a close third, again, in my opinion. I also like some of the larger, old style large PC Game Boxes like the Original Alice and Limited Edition Myst 3: Exile. That thing is huge.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Am i am the only one collecting sega genesis? :scratch: Happy Birthday
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by type-r Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:43 pm

I collect for the PC Engine - the machine that was so way ahead of it's time that it competed with the 16-bit machines of the sega megadrive and the super famicom, yet arguably the PC Engine had graphically superior games despite it only being 8-bit and size of a CD case. Yes a CD case!

Smile
type-r
type-r
SGH crew member
SGH crew member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:12 am

i collect anything nintendo just as long as it has the red nintendo tear strip , you cant beat the red nintendo tear strip !!!
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 539
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_scotland
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaffar Sholva Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:05 pm

happyheed wrote:i collect anything nintendo just as long as it has the red nintendo tear strip , you cant beat the red nintendo tear strip !!!

Haha, yes you say it. Like it too Very Happy
Jaffar Sholva
Jaffar Sholva
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303

http://gottardi-media.vincegoesonline.ch/

Back to top Go down

Post by pitsunami Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:19 pm

No 3do there? Sad
pitsunami
pitsunami
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:25 pm

added ^^
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitsunami Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:28 pm

Pascal wrote:added ^^

Thanks,it seems i am the only 3DO addict... Very Happy
pitsunami
pitsunami
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by snesbits Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 am

Suprisingly I selected SNES
snesbits
snesbits
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 234
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_n12
Registration date : 2008-02-21

http://mysealedsnesgames.synthasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maxpower Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:00 am

Although I only have ps1, ps2 and xbox 360 games sealed, I think the games that came in cardboard boxes (NES, SNES, N64) just feel more rewarding to have mint and sealed. Something sealed in a hard DVD case like ps2 doesn't seem as fragile and treasure-like to me.

maxpower
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude_20 Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Even though I have alot of gems for each system I've owned(and still own to this day), There is something I find very much that pulls me into into the Playstion brands. Unfortunately some of the rare gems I have for the ps1 are unsealed. However my ps2 games still remain sealed for the most part. Plus I've already have a head start on some ps3 games that I know for sure will be even rarer in the years to come.
Dude_20
Dude_20
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 98
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next