Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

+15
pitsunami
Jaffar Sholva
happyheed
type-r
Dark Sol
Startyde
PhoenixWright
Gemini-Phoenix
SONY
SoulKatana
Sammelhammel
Gau
CD-i
Undead
Pascal
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 46

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

Post by Jaffar Sholva Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Dude_20 wrote:Plus I've already have a head start on some ps3 games that I know for sure will be even rarer in the years to come.

And which games will raise do you think?
Jaffar Sholva
Jaffar Sholva
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-07-31

http://gottardi-media.vincegoesonline.ch/

Back to top Go down

Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games?

Post by Dude_20 Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Jaffar Sholva wrote:
Dude_20 wrote:Plus I've already have a head start on some ps3 games that I know for sure will be even rarer in the years to come.

Well there are really two of them I can think of from the top of my head. Ninja Gaiden Sigma LE and Devil May cry 4 LE. Both of these are increasing in value. At least here in US.
Then there are other collector's/limted editions as well such as Assasin's Creed, but then again, I don't know how well this will do.
Dude_20
Dude_20
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 98
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Dude_20 wrote:
Jaffar Sholva wrote:

Well there are really two of them I can think of from the top of my head. Ninja Gaiden Sigma LE and Devil May cry 4 LE. Both of these are increasing in value. At least here in US.
Then there are other collector's/limted editions as well such as Assasin's Creed, but then again, I don't know how well this will do.

yeah I think the PS3 will get a lot of nice collection items in the future ... and assassin's creed LE is definitily a collection item ...
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : Which system do you prefer for collecting sealed games? - Page 2 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:33 pm

I just collect games that bring back fond memories to me..primarily RPGs and fighting games. My favorite two gaming eras were definitely the SNES and PS1 eras! The only game not in these eras, in my opinion, that comes close is FFX Smile

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2