Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding.

+4
Gemini-Phoenix
Repason
Sammelhammel
Dark Sol
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. - Page 2 Empty Re: We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding.

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Repason wrote:
I completely understand the situation here, but such problems should be solved peacefully or not solved at all.

nice words.
I would say you guys (bucky and darksol) never told the other person anymore on what he is bidding.
Shake hands guys and do not use such mean words like "fucking idiots" anymore. This is not a kindergarten yes!
And this is for everybody: It is kind of unfair to write a seller in ebay and telling lies about another bidder.
Especially if this is one member from this forum and if this is not the truth.

the best is to close this shit.
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. - Page 2 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. - Page 2 Empty Re: We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding.

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:37 pm

rarebucky wrote:Pascal/Sammelhammel, this thread is going nowhere. Please lock. Thanks.
You have nothing else to reply? Sure you don't. Because you're a selfish liar and a backstabber. Doing everything for your own favor.
Ebay is a fair play. And i am a simple man. I bid on items i want. And i don't ask anyone if he wants to bid or not as well. Everyone is free to do it. And noone can dictate anyone what he must do and must not do.
But i don't play games at people's backs. That's kind of stuff i cannot tolerate. That's it.

Last edited by Dark Sol on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. - Page 2 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Sammelhammel, I agree, close it. And remove the thread completely. Thanks.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 pm

rarebucky wrote:Sammelhammel, I agree, close it. And remove the thread completely. Thanks.
No way. Removing it will mean your reputation is clean, while it's not. Mistakes like you did can be a big mark on reputation. You know it. And afraid of it.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Number of posts : 2150
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. - Page 2 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:42 pm

ok guys.

conclusion:

everybody bids on the items/games he would like to have.
Please not bid on the items because you will push it...that's unfair.

I would say: sleep 1-2 nights and you can laugh about this thread Smile

Thanks
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : We have a slime at the SGH - rarebucky asks seller to block me from bidding. - Page 2 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2