Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:43 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Adol Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:36 am

striker wrote:
Adol wrote:
striker wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
I don't see how he will make money on it. That is about the going price for that game. It was listed properly too (he usually tries to find poorly listed items to resell). As an aside, I have a copy of this game I will be selling as well...I think...

He did the same thing with Final Fight, and Adol bought it! So I don't see why he wouldn't do it for this as well.

No,i don't.

Care to explain? You admitted you bought it didn't you?

He refunded me fully,and never sent anything.

Adol
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Adol wrote:
striker wrote:
Adol wrote:
striker wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
I don't see how he will make money on it. That is about the going price for that game. It was listed properly too (he usually tries to find poorly listed items to resell). As an aside, I have a copy of this game I will be selling as well...I think...

He did the same thing with Final Fight, and Adol bought it! So I don't see why he wouldn't do it for this as well.

No,i don't.

And why? I don't see any logic. Selling for a good price -> refunding-> never sending the game. Suspect
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
And why? I don't see any logic. Selling for a good price -> refunding-> never sending the game. Suspect

I guess rarebucky made fun of him too much or something and he got buyer's remorse? Laughing

as for those two games, SOOOO tempting, especially FF3, but I will have to pass this guy just looks too scammy.
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:44 pm

No striker - Dark Sol and Adol are talking about Final Fight, not the scammy kenjikazama that almost ripped me off.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 pm

yep.
also i am really dying from interest about what the hell that kenjikazama is selling as a sealed snes games for 1/3 price. lol! He's either horribly stupid or an experienced scammer. I wonder how his next feedback will look like.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 pm

rarebucky wrote:No striker - Dark Sol and Adol are talking about Final Fight, not the scammy kenjikazama that almost ripped me off.

I'm talking about final fight too.

remember? You asked what Adol was thinking buying a 40$ game for 200$?
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Yeah, sorry, I re-read that and now know what you were talking about. DS - I don't think anyone is stupid enough to buy those games without pictures. So I don't think you will be seeing much feedback. Look at the feedback for MVC2 Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:11 pm

BTW, to all of those who were complaining about the $700 Drac X I won, I received it today and it is beautiful and as the seller told me, it is fresh out of a case. YES!!! :top:

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:16 pm

rarebucky wrote:Yeah, sorry, I re-read that and now know what you were talking about. DS - I don't think anyone is stupid enough to buy those games without pictures. So I don't think you will be seeing much feedback. Look at the feedback for MVC2 Smile
Someone bought sealed chrono trigger recently from him. lol we'll see feedback.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:46 am

yea but the pictures of that sealed MVC2 looked legit!

I have an inkling that these games just *MIGHT* be legit and the guy doesn't know what he's doing. Maybe he robbed some sealed game collector and just wants quick sales who knows.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:47 am

striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:49 am

striker wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

I guess rarebucky made fun of him too much or something and he got buyer's remorse? Laughing

When i see how much most of members here paid for their games,and how much i paid for mine during the last 15 years, i think i can make fun of pratically everyone here Laughing

Adol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Flag_france

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:50 am

Dark Sol wrote:
Adol wrote:
striker wrote:
Adol wrote:
striker wrote:
rarebucky wrote:

No,i don't.

He told me his mother had cancer,and had to deal with such problems,hadn't time to send package within that time,so refunded me fully.
Is it true or false,i don't care.
The point here is you don't have to talk about a situation you don't know a clue about.

Adol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:52 am

Adol wrote:
striker wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

When i see how much most of members here paid for their games,and how much i paid for mine during the last 15 years, i think i can make fun of pratically everyone here Laughing

lol? If talking about total costs, you probably spent more then everyone here combined. Am I wrong?
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:02 am

I think you're wrong because Adol has been buying these SNES games for his friend. He would never pay these prices himself.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:04 am

striker wrote:yea but the pictures of that sealed MVC2 looked legit!

I have an inkling that these games just *MIGHT* be legit and the guy doesn't know what he's doing. Maybe he robbed some sealed game collector and just wants quick sales who knows.

100% false. NONE of these games are legit. I had one in my hands - it was RESEALED and he had the balls to put it back on ebay and again list it as factory sealed. The reason he doesn't have pics of Chrono, Mana, etc. is because they're reseals. He HAD pics of Chrono up last month and it was clearly resealed (no vertical seam, bad seal, etc.) and now figures it's easier to pass them off as factory sealed without pictures.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:07 am

do we have this guy on our ebay blacklist? If not I think we should add him!
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Man, wtf is with this description?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Street-Fighter-II-The-World-Warrior-SNES-Sealed_W0QQitemZ220256845083QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220256845083&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

This has one major dent on the front, but nothing major

The only thing that makes me think this guy may be 1% legit is that he says there is a vertical seam on the back. How can he fake this? Maybe he is just blatantly lying.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 pm

Striker, please, stop posting about this guy. He is a SCAMMER. Vertical seals can be faked. The more you post about this guy the more people will go and look at his stuff and might be tempted to buy it. I repeat for everyone - DO NOT BUY HIS STUFF! Pascal, please add him to the blacklist. Thank you.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:25 pm

done!
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 7 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:33 pm

the corners are coming out on the street fighter 2, but I don't care I still am gonna bid on it.

Will I get it for 13$ like rarelucky, i mean rarebucky?

chances are LOW!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:40 pm

striker wrote:the corners are coming out on the street fighter 2, but I don't care I still am gonna bid on it.

Will I get it for 13$ like rarelucky, i mean rarebucky?

chances are LOW!
lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next