Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by dconway321 Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

rarebucky wrote:I am 99% sure that NES never came factory sealed so it is likely used inside and resealed.

I don't think the seal is an issue, as the console has clearly not been opened, so is a new NES console, regardless of whether the seal is genuine.

dconway321
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 300
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Startyde Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:14 pm

NES's never had shrinkwarp. You can see how bad it is from the corner, but I agree it looks like a factory sealed system that was perhaps shrinkwrapped for protection.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 pm

dconway321 wrote:
rarebucky wrote:I am 99% sure that NES never came factory sealed so it is likely used inside and resealed.

I don't think the seal is an issue, as the console has clearly not been opened, so is a new NES console, regardless of whether the seal is genuine.

How do you know? No way to verify that without opening it up.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:27 pm

Startyde wrote:NES's never had shrinkwarp. You can see how bad it is from the corner, but I agree it looks like a factory sealed system that was perhaps shrinkwrapped for protection.

I agree. It does appear to be mintier than mint, and perhaps only shrinkwrapped to protecct the box. I have a Blue Canadian Halo II Xbox that I imported that is sealed in a similar manner
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dconway321 Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:33 pm

rarebucky wrote:
dconway321 wrote:

How do you know? No way to verify that without opening it up.

If the console had been opened at any time, then there would be some damage to the opening, and its mint, there is no way of opending the NES without damaging it slightly and the opening tab lines up perfectly, you can hardly see there is a tab there, thats evidence for me :top:

dconway321

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:04 pm

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:06 pm

JESUS CHRIST NOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHF*****************************************CKK!!!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:27 pm

What a steal!

Last edited by rarebucky on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 pm

ahh he is also mustafa, aerith and so on.... he's changing his nickname all the time.... what a f*ckfart... he gotta get a life.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:40 pm

I feel bad for ppl who don't check completed auctions before they list. If anything, this copy's pics should be used to compare legit Chronos for years to come. Even had the damn receipt. How f'ed up is that? What a treasure.

*hulk smash*
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 pm

in fact some ebay seller sold a bunch of rare saturn rpg's to rarebucky for 160$ and a bunch of sealed genny games along with sealed Shining Force 1 and 2! for HUNDRED BUCKS as he says.. Well that's what i call stupidity. And that's a EBAY seller! Are the people so extraordinary LAME AND DUMB they cannot even look in other auctions and check the prices? Some ppl so dumb they do not care??
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:24 am

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:01 am

WTF!!! He listed it SOO WELL!! Close up pics and all, BUT WTF KINDA TITLE IS THAT???

UNOPENED SHRINKWRAPPED?????

god damn. If he put the word "new" or "sealed" in the title I would have found it. What a damned shame.

Well If you really want it you will be able to buy it again from that guy for 1500 in his shop.
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:10 am

Dark Sol wrote:in fact some ebay seller sold a bunch of rare saturn rpg's to rarebucky for 160$ and a bunch of sealed genny games along with sealed Shining Force 1 and 2! for HUNDRED BUCKS as he says.. Well that's what i call stupidity. And that's a EBAY seller! Are the people so extraordinary LAME AND DUMB they cannot even look in other auctions and check the prices? Some ppl so dumb they do not care??

Some people don't know how to use ebay properly. And then those of us that do take advantage Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Actually i don't even see a point. Why the hell he buys anything at all?? he has thousands of games to sell. Why he still buys all that sh*t??
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Casselfornia Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:57 pm

piece of shit! The seller who lists this as dumb as you can list in the title and those bit*h who has no life and has more money at home than I ever will have. Dammit!!!
Casselfornia
Casselfornia
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 33
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-31

http://myspace.com/xperseverancex

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 pm

biggest bargain yet?
pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:18 pm

biggest was chrono for 200$.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Dark Sol wrote:biggest was chrono for 200$.

I meant that Razz

Surprised that sites like gamesniped hasn't picked the story up yet;P Even Kotaku could do a story of it. Im gonna mail them about it.
pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_sweden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:43 pm

There's so much stories nowadays! The crapload of Super Mario 64's for 60 bucks! Twenty Final Fights for few bucks!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Dark Sol wrote: Twenty Final Fights for few bucks!

Damn Shocked
pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:32 pm

my opinion to this people who are sitting 24/7 in front of the ebay-screen and press every second the F5 button:

What else do they have in their little fucking life??
What can you do when you are fat, having spots even under your feet, glasses made out of bottle-bottoms, no girlfriend and a little dick???
They just can pick up the bargains at ebay....so it is ok.

I can deal with it Smile
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 23 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:36 pm

i cant imagine its just one spotty fat guy. he's probably got a couple of employees or some sort of sophisticated flitering and bidding software doing most of the "work", leaving him enough time to grow a 3-pound dick, buy contact lenses and get a woman or two
pray

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next