Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:43 am

Bad news i guess. Ohh crap and i sold mine for 250$. lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 am

whoever bought that gameboy is too rich.
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Last edited by Pascal on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_germany

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:38 pm

striker wrote:whoever bought that gameboy is too rich.

And stupid too! bounce

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:40 pm

The Harvest Moon is completely crushed on one side...not sure if that was a great deal or not. The Mega Man...haha, no more to say on that one Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Haha...well if you want to see something funny that Josh also recently listed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tomb-Raider-II-2-PS1-Playstation-BRAND-NEW-SEALED_W0QQitemZ310072525141QQihZ021QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the copy he won from me a few weeks ago (under his other name "mustafa!"). He describes it as perfect yet as you can see from the picture it has a huge crack on the bottom. He listed the other games he won from me as well, at even higher prices than he paid.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:41 pm

omg that tomb raider 2 auction ... lol Razz
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:49 pm

pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:53 pm

it didn't sell for $1500 lol!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:00 pm

I wasn't aware that MegaMan X3 came out on the SNES as well. I thought it was just PlayStation and Saturn. Would be interesting to see how they compare gameplay and graphics wise

rarebucky wrote:it didn't sell for $1500 lol!

Even if it had sold at the asking price, it still wouldn't have been $1500! Still, $1350 is a lot of money for a GameBoy, and I know there's at least one person here who is sitting on a factory sealed GameBoy... Perhaps the ideal item to be graded by Pascal and listed on eBay?
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 am

I sure hope it's Sonic the Hedgehog 1 that made that so expensive, since I got my #2 for 15$, and the guy has so little feedback!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

don't know why it went SO high. I am not sure Sonic 1 is that rare.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:59 pm

My Sonic 1 sold for around the same price a few months ago. On another note:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-N64-SUPER-MARIO-64-BRAND-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED_W0QQitemZ230278262838QQihZ013QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Frank, is this one of your copies or was this purchased from the other auctioner on ebay? In any case, the flooding of the market has begun!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm

rarebucky wrote:My Sonic 1 sold for around the same price a few months ago. On another note:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-N64-SUPER-MARIO-64-BRAND-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED_W0QQitemZ230278262838QQihZ013QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Frank, is this one of your copies or was this purchased from the other auctioner on ebay? In any case, the flooding of the market has begun!

Case fresh my ass the back of the shrink wrap is severely damaged.

And he wants 1000$? Come on.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 pm

striker wrote:
rarebucky wrote:My Sonic 1 sold for around the same price a few months ago. On another note:

Case fresh my ass the back of the shrink wrap is severely damaged.

And he wants 1000$? Come on.

Considering he only paid $60 for it a few days ago, along with five other copies for the same price...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180272173265

Some of you may be following this discussion elsewhere on the forum
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:12 pm

yea I'm well aware of that auction.

If he's selling this trashy one for 1000$ I wonder what he wants for the mint ones? 1,000,000$???

PURE Greed.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:53 pm

horrible. Scrooge illness as i call it. cussing!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Gemini-Phoenix wrote:

I wasn't aware that MegaMan X3 came out on the SNES as well. I thought it was just PlayStation and Saturn. Would be interesting to see how they compare gameplay and graphics wise.

They are identical graphics wise, except the Sat and PS1 version have FMV intros (Eur and Jap have different songs for these intros...Eur and the US and Eur Megman X Collection have the terrible version, Japan has the catchy cool version) and FMV intros before each animal boss.

Because of resolution, the Sat and PS versions have borders for widescreen. The only other difference is the CD based version have remixed, CD quality music for all stages, but that doesn't necessarily translate into better. I like the SNES sound chip, esp when compared to X1 and X2 before it...3 sounds out of place on Sat and PS.

X3 also came out on PC too. I almost snagged a sealed copy for 99 cents a few years ago, but like always, I lost track of time.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chdlnbc Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 pm

The price for Mario 64 has been lowered to $299.99 or best offer.
Also posted this information in the eBay steals thread.

Do you really think anyone would pay $1,000 for this game?

Chdlnbc
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 11
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 14 Flag_japan
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:30 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330257770481
sealed turbo duo and 2 days more. this will be over 1000. for sure.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next