Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:51 pm

It's not just SNES games Dark Sol, anything that came from a factory with some shrink wrap should have some ventholes. This includes:

- Final Fantasy 12 CE (PS2)
- Final Fantasy VII Seam Style (PS1)
- Canadian Sealed PS2 games w/ extra shrink wrap for french manual (PS2)

I have all of these games and they ALL have ventholes. I also have that copy of clay fighters that I thought was resealed with overlap seam, rarebucky re-assured me it was legit, and low and behold, it also has ventholes.

Hell, I just bought soul calibur 4 for PS3 the collector's tin right from the store itself, no doubt about authenticity, it is shrink wrapped because it's a tin, and you guessed it, that has vent holes as well.

I don't think you can make a factory sealed game without ventholes for air to escape.

Another sign: There are usually a set of faint white lines where the vertical seam is on SNES games, probably from the roller, and I can't see these on this picture.
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:53 pm

I asked the seller directly why there is no ventholes and that i think it's a reseal. I'll see what he reply.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:24 pm

I saw this yesterday and I think reseal too. The 3rd and 4th pictures (the sides) look suspect to me. The entire "T" looks very strange.

blarky
Complete in box, good condition
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:03 am

Speaking about ventholes. I checked my sealed snes games. Two of them had clear lines of ventholes here and there. Saturn games as well. And Arthur's World had them barely visible. I had to look all over the box dozen of times and barely noticed only THREE miscroscopic holes on the back. Within 3 cm range.... So sometimes they are not as clear as they must be.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120284421098
lol!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220257386215
lol!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290248406680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290248405127&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 am

the FF8 is resealed. unsealed FF8 is worth not more than 20$.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 am

striker wrote:the FF8 is resealed. unsealed FF8 is worth not more than 20$.

Oh really? Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120283332958&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=002

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:08 am

can you sell mine too somehow? I have an opened one I dont need and I'll never get that much for it
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 am

Heads up!

Now this kenjikazama-2486 scammer is selling under here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfanelia1111

yobo

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:41 am

Good catch! That is definitely him, and notice how now he is saying all sales final after 3 days. Too many people doing returns on his CRAP,eh? Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:49 am

I'll ask this seller for pictures.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Chdlnbc Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 pm

That Zelda LTTP is definitely a reseal. It's just well done.

Chdlnbc
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 11
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_japan
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:07 am

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 am

pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:38 am

That needs to get graded! Someone buy it quick!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:26 am

I found this funny:

"Look at the pictures closely to see that it is probably considered fair to good condition"

"Fair" and "Good condition" are certainly two phrases I would definitely not have used to describe this game! I would have started the bidding at $0.99 rather than $99.99
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 am

pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:11 am

Adol
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:31 am

yea I was watching that one as well.

WELL out of my price range. VERY expensive game!!! Just keeps going up in Value!!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:39 am

Okay, enough of this BS...

*hurries work on time machine*
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 13 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles420 Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:53 am

Gemini-Phoenix wrote:

I found this funny:

"Look at the pictures closely to see that it is probably considered fair to good condition"

"Fair" and "Good condition" are certainly two phrases I would definitely not have used to describe this game! I would have started the bidding at $0.99 rather than $99.99

I burst out laughing when I saw that auction! lol! lol! cheers :top: top ! top ! dance !
Achilles420
Achilles420
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:03 am

It is a mint one. So ... huh... Laughing
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by pooch Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 pm

and he ships worldwide..

pooch
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:45 am

yobo

Number of posts : 710
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pooch Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:49 am

pooch
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next