Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 am

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 16 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 am

rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330257770481
sealed turbo duo and 2 days more. this will be over 1000. for sure.

Pooch, you are insane!!! lol! PM me back about the Neo carts.
hehe... decent price i would say. Assuming snes sold for 2000+ Laughing
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 16 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:42 am

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 16 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 am

yobo wrote:Ogre Battle NTSC SNES sealed in this lot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130243832849
OHHHH MY GOOOOOD!!! The damn UVGC got it!!! Ohh crap!! cussing! cussing! cussing! cussing! cussing!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 16 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 am

I did not know what to bid and when I bid, ($950), the auction was over. HUGE mistake cussing!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:02 am

This game i guess is the rarest snes rpg sealed ever. I haven't seen a sealed copy for last 5 years.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 am

Final Fantasy 2, Act Raisers and even Final Fantasy 3 probably are just as rare.
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:09 am

striker wrote:Final Fantasy 2, Act Raisers and even Final Fantasy 3 probably are just as rare.
FF3 is not that rare. I've seen about 5 copies for last years. Ff2 i guess yes. But there were copies for sale as well. Actraiser.. hmm.. i remember one.
Ogre Battle??? huh.. i haven't seen a single copy.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:10 am

Dark Sol wrote:This game i guess is the rarest snes rpg sealed ever. I haven't seen a sealed copy for last 5 years.

yes, that adds to the pain of missing this.

The auction was at $40 this afternoon with only 25 views. Thanks to some newbie bidders this auction got noticed clap

If there is any consolation, the box on the bottom looks crushed some..

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:12 am

striker wrote:Final Fantasy 2, Act Raisers and even Final Fantasy 3 probably are just as rare.

Act Raiser is rare? Nowhere near Ogre Battle.

FF2 is quite a bit rarer then FF3 though.

*edited for error*

Last edited by yobo on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:16 am

yobo wrote:

Act Raiser is rare? If you mean the NTSC copy then I have 2 of those. Nowhere near Ogre Battle.

FF2 is quite a bit rarer then FF3 though.
You have 2 sealed Actraisers?? in love!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:21 am

Edit: Shit, I dont have 2 Act Raiser. I meant to actually say I have Act Raiser 1 + 2. Sorry about that sorry!!

Anyway, I got lucky on both and paid $50 for Act Raiser and about $75 for Act Raiser 2.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 am

yobo wrote:Dark Sol: yes, I have 2. One was a BIN of $50 this year and the other about $75 last year.

I dont consider it THAT rare. Though I dont keep track of it either.
I see. If you consider selling one in the future let me know. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:29 am

Dark Sol wrote:
yobo wrote:Dark Sol: yes, I have 2. One was a BIN of $50 this year and the other about $75 last year.

Ha, you missed my edit. I don't have a double actually.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 am

yobo wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

Ha, you missed my edit. I don't have a double actually.
uhhh. Sad
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm

That auction was a frickin steal! I can't believe Sara found that. Lucky, lucky Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by pooch Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:58 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330257770481
sealed turbo duo and 2 days more. this will be over 1000. for sure.

Pooch, you are insane!!! lol! PM me back about the Neo carts.
hehe... decent price i would say. Assuming snes sold for 2000+ Laughing

This is the first edition, without the pack in games so I think it's worth the price considering that Killer Instinct SNES 2 sold for 2000+

I don't want the NM but I thought you were going to put VGC on Ebay..

pooch
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm

pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 16 Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by raregamergirl Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:32 pm

I did indeed win the Ogre Battle. Managed to get lucky finding it. Talk about terribly listed.

This has been right up there for my most wanted sealed SNES game for a LONG time (years, literally) so I was absolutely amazed when I found it and it LOOKED to be legit.

I just REALLY hope I don't get screwed out of the deal or anything. Been waiting for one of these to show up for a long time. Would be ridiculously depressing to have one slip through my grasp like that.

To the person who was going to bid $950- my bid was significantly higher than it ended at anyways. I REALLY wanted this one, even with the risks involved.

Managed to find it doing my searches for used lots for resale individually. Saw this lot, opened it up and could not believe it when I saw it. I just hoped the entire time until it ended that it would not get ended early and that it wasn't seen by too many people.

Will be VERY VERY happy when I finally get this one in my hands to put it in the collection Smile

raregamergirl
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Raregamergirl: I was not going to go higher than $950 to begin with (bottom of box being crushed..), Tough I should of. I have a friend literally 5 miles away from the seller in Tampa Bay, FL who could of picked it up for me.

The only reason I spotted this was because the seller was listing "NIB" games and some were indeed new and some were used so I looked through each listing and was shocked to see the Ogre Battle in one of them.

Either way, be sure to ask for more pictures of the game and post some here as well.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:48 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190241946419&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Sealed Ninja Gaiden etc, stuck between mint but used FF3, Ogre Battle etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:18 am

The Ninja Gaiden is probably the least valuable game in that lot my friend...

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:21 am

rarebucky wrote:The Ninja Gaiden is probably the least valuable game in that lot my friend...

There was a Ninja Gaiden Trilogy in that lot??

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:32 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:13 am

blarky
Complete in box, good condition
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next