Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by yobo Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:27 am

Last edited by yobo on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by yobo Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:55 am

Arkanoid NES sealed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Arkanoid-NES-Factory-Sealed_W0QQitemZ330261332712QQihZ014QQcategoryZ11988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These seem to get harder and harder to find each year. This one looks mint as well!

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:10 am

chrono trigger looks good to me and so does metroid.
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:00 pm

yobo wrote:

I noticed Metroid as well. Both look like reseals to me.

* Seam lines are unusually thick and longer
* The "T" is very straight and not overlapping
* Boxes, espescially CT, are quite beat yet plastic remains nice

Edit: Looking at CT again, it is 100% resealed no question.

I agree - these are both probably reseals.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:35 pm

CT looks weird. One of the edges show a lot of use still it's in plastic?? huh.. fishy.. But the plastic itself looks good, except the overlasp
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 am

Arrgh! Im so mad I missed this, would of easily beat the price. Was away from the computer when it ended Sad

Someone got quite a steal!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 am

agreed.. CT and metroid are reseals

Frost
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:26 pm

I'll be posting a gem mint 100% legit Metroid shortly, so for those of you interested, hold your horses Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 pm

what makes you guys think that the CT is a reseal? Other than "it looks weird" ??
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 pm

striker wrote:what makes you guys think that the CT is a reseal? Other than "it looks weird" ??
One of the picture shows that one of the edges is very used. But it's not clear if it's under seal or not.
Well.. I'm not 100% positive it's a reseal. It looks ok for me. But it's in such bad shape that i won't buy it even if i had money.
NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 3b1b_1
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:37 pm

rarebucky, would this be the one you won from premierauctions a few months ago? Just curious.

I am unsure of the Metroid too, but this is one of the pictures that looks a little suspect. I really wanted to see the spine, but this sorta gives a hint. Impossible to make out for certain, but I see what looks to be a hint of a white wear bead along the flap spine. I'd love to see this angle but with the box rotated 180degrees.
NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 94c3_1

blarky
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 pm

blarky wrote:rarebucky, would this be the one you won from premierauctions a few months ago? Just curious.

I am unsure of the Metroid too, but this is one of the pictures that looks a little suspect. I really wanted to see the spine, but this sorta gives a hint. Impossible to make out for certain, but I see what looks to be a hint of a white wear bead along the flap spine. I'd love to see this angle but with the box rotated 180degrees.
NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 94c3_1

No, I am keeping that one I think. The other one I am selling I bought last year from Bronty. It is absolutely beautiful. Just not sure which one I want to keep!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by masdas87 Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:49 pm

hey I asked him about the wear on the metroid bc I was looking at that pic too and he said it was the flash and there was no wear. I honestly think the metroid looks legit

masdas87
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Rarebucky, what box variant is the one you are thinking about selling? Does it have the gray and round seal, or the white and oval seal?

Interesting, maybe this Metroid is legit. I would never know for sure until I got it in hand to look at it though.

blarky

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 am

the nintendo seal of quality on that metroid seems to be orange and round, while the original one is gold and oval or black and round..

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by masdas87 Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 am

masdas87
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:42 am

yep, guess i've learned something new here - just knew about the oval gold and round black ones before

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:34 am

congrats to whoever got chrono trigger sealed for 500$.

I still think it's a legit seal. I woulda bid myself if I had money.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170250628364

FF8 Sealed original for 100$? Pretty good deal.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:02 am

striker wrote:congrats to whoever got chrono trigger sealed for 500$.

I still think it's a legit seal. I woulda bid myself if I had money.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170250628364

FF8 Sealed original for 100$? Pretty good deal.

i'm no expert on US snes games but it looks fine to me , someones got a bargain :top:
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 539
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 17 Flag_scotland
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:24 am

I'm still not sure about the CT, and I never will. There was a lot of speculation on whether or not it was legit. And even if it was, there was clearly some wear on one of the corners. So it really didn't surprise me when it ended "that low". Now the Metroid auction also had a few questionable photos, but to a lesser degree than the CT. However, because the CT was so questionable (in my mind), this also may have served to hurt the Metroid's credibility since it was all coming from the same seller.

blarky

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:46 am

I think Metroid was a reseal. There were no pictures of the seal on the sides. It doesn't look right to me. Wait for mine Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:57 am

there was nothing wrong with either of them. Someone saved themselves 500$ because of a scuffed corner.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:31 am

Well, thankfully I already have a minty Metroid Smile

blarky

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 am

rarebucky wrote:I think Metroid was a reseal. There were no pictures of the seal on the sides. It doesn't look right to me. Wait for mine Smile

lol under appraising existing metroid auctions and over appraising your own?

Dirty Dirty Evil or Very Mad

but expected. I would probably do it myself.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:44 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130247799973&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

Mario Kart 64 NTSC (Not Million Seller/Player's Choice).

I haven't seen one of these in a while.

Asked for more pictures but the bugger won't ship to Canada. He also neglected to sent pics.

May be a reseal anyways, Seal is way too tight and I don't see a single venthole. It's either a reseal or a super duper mint condition copy.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next