Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 32 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by jim.jupiter Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:49 pm

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 32 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by yobo Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:58 am

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 32 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:22 am

and now it's going in that douchebag's store for 150-200$.

Does anyone even collect games anymore?
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:10 am

I echo my previous post - how the HELL does bill dixon get so lucky with these blind purchases??? Everything he buys is almost always mint!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 am

striker wrote:and now it's going in that douchebag's store for 150-200$.

Does anyone even collect games anymore?

Tell me about it! Alltough I find it ironic that a reseller purchases from another reseller to resell lol.

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 32 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 am

rarebucky wrote:I echo my previous post - how the HELL does bill dixon get so lucky with these blind purchases??? Everything he buys is almost always mint!

You got me! The few blind purchases that I have made I have screwed on. This guy hits the jackpot each time.

And why does he even buy sealed games when he has cases of them himself to sell. PURE GREED!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:16 am

i was inspired by dvd galaxy so I bought this street fighter turbo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280270361672&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=018

lets see how it turns out
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:43 am

Yearh saw it yesterday. Let us know how is it.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 32 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:45 am

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=380068450008

Seller message: Too bad for you and your doubting little mind. The game just went for well over $300 to a local. Good luck EVER finding this game again in sealed condition. I wouldn't sell it to you if you offered full price. Bye bye
Buyer message: huh. You must be kidding. You got it all for 60$ Smile No way you'll get such price ever. Be realistic.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 32 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Yeah, that's a steal DS Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:48 pm

rarebucky wrote:Yeah, that's a steal DS Smile
I knew it! top ! lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 pm

striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:31 pm

FREE SHIPPING IN USA!! Now that's a honest and not greedy dude! lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:30 am

"Hate to sell... will be worth more in future but MUST think of college!"

shit, why did i never think of selling adult halloween costumes to finance my studies Smile

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:57 am

Man, I remember about 2 years ago there were like 3 copies of Snow Brothers up within the span of 3-4 weeks. They all went for like $300-$400. Does anyone remember that? This is the first one I've seen since then. I really need this game but don't think it's worth $700 in that condition. That dent is nasty.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:43 am

You know who had a Snow Brothers was that leatherbyvincent guy. Don't know if it was a resealed or not but I remember it sold within minutes of him listing it for sale.

Yes the $700 copy is overpriced because of the condition flaw but he is probably right that sooner or later it will be worth $700!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:41 am

Not much. He relistes it for eternity..
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:42 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:51 am

shadowlands sold for 280.. too damn expensive

edit: yep, my bad - shadowrun

Last edited by jim.jupiter on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:19 am

shadowrun. yep someone had too much money.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:12 pm

yobo wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/SNES-ULTRA-RARE-INCANTATION-FACTORY-SEALED-MINT_W0QQitemZ130259862720QQihZ003QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How much does this usually sell for? Seems like a decent price to me for a quite rare title.

It's EXTREMELY rare but as DS said, this has been listed many, many times and no one has even made an offer. There is no demand for this game. I imagine if you started an auction for it at $0.01 it would probably go for around $30. Rare does not equal expensive.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 pm

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next