Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by striker Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:06 am

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330283921421&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:CA:1123

torn all over the place shrink wrap but still a steal for 200$

fuckin masterobeewan does he ever run out of money?
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by rarebucky Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:19 am

$240 to be exact. That was a good deal. Can't believe I missed that one.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:45 am

nope 202.50 to be exact. A steal. I bought mine for way too much!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:22 am

Quite a steal on FF7. Master bee is going to resell it for double now..

yobo

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 5 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 5 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 5 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaura_of_dynamite
wow. AMAZING game gear collection for sale here. game gear sealed games are VERY rare.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Dark Sol wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370107801947
i wonder what was here.... Smile

The same stuff I won from him...I had him relist it as a BIN auction so that I could use Live Cashback 25% discount cheers

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Those were both VERY good deals, especially Double Dragon. Holy crap.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 pm

rarebucky wrote:

The same stuff I won from him...I had him relist it as a BIN auction so that I could use Live Cashback 25% discount cheers
ehh.. what? how he could relist it such easily? He already pwned buy final value fees and relisting fees as well. Or am i missing something?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Yes, you are missing something...we canceled the original auctions so he got his fees back. Don't hurt your brain over thinking about it Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm

ahh i see. Behind the scene machinations... That's the casual rarebucky way. cheers lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:22 pm

bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 5 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:03 pm

hey pascal why did you delete those 60 pages of posts? There were some memorable posts in there!!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:27 am

I wonder if it starts with Act and ends with Raiser... lol!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:30 am

only the slimebucky knows the truth lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:42 am

seems that ebay now blocks out who wins the auction.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:06 am

Rarebucky did not believe me when I said this guys games are legit. They are just some Turkish region releases. Read the description and see the TUR region code everywhere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Boy-Color-YEDIGUN-Version-Brand-New-Sealad-Box_W0QQitemZ400006783355QQihZ027QQcategoryZ139971QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 am

Then why aren't you buying them yobo? Smile I'll still to my US "sealad" games with horizontal seams, thanks Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 am

rarebucky wrote: I'll still to my US "sealad" games with horizontal seams, thanks Smile

lol if you're gonna light the poor guy up for bad grammar it's best not to do it yourself in the same sentence :top:
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:06 am

rarebucky wrote:Then why aren't you buying them yobo? Smile I'll still to my US "sealad" games with horizontal seams, thanks Smile

why im not buying is because Turkish games dont mean anything for me. The only reason I would buy these is to just have a brand new copy that I can play.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by the duckst3r Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:18 pm

the duckst3r
the duckst3r
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 16
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 5 Flag_u10
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:07 am

bassman8866
bassman8866

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:51 am

lol. just the title of that auction would have been enough for me to hit the buy it now w/o looking at pictures.

And they are NTSC, Asian that is, unless Singapore falls into the PAL/SECAM region.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next