Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection

+4
pandaholic
Ronian
Pascal
Gemini-Phoenix
8 posters

Go down

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Empty Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:46 am

I have had an N64 ever since the day Ocarina Of Time came out. For about four years, I only ever had four games as N64 games were expensive and I was more interested in the PlayStation at the time. Ocarina Of Time, Mario 64, Goldeneye, and Turok Rage Wars were all I had until one day I discovered eBay! My love for the N64 then flourished, and I could get hold of some games I had never had the chance to originally. Back then, sealed N64 games were cheaper, and more common. I picked up quite a few in 2001 / 2002, and then the GameCube came along and N64 titles dried up and Toys R Us took their stock off their shelf to make way for the new console. A shame really, as they had all the titles that are considered hard to find these days, like Pokemon Stadium II; Majora's Mask; Turok 3; Mario Party 3; And Paper Mario to name but a few...

Then began my obsessive sealed game collecting. I have always bought sealed games, but I then got hold of Pokemon Stadium 2 at a bargain price from Toys R Us just before the GameCube came out. After that, I decided to keep my N64 games (And other games) sealed for the future. I then picked up some rarer sealed titles from eBay, like Mario Party 2; Banjo Tooie; Super Smash Bros; And Paper Mario (Which I have only ever seen 3 copies sold on eBay since I have been collecting!)

Some of my games were easier to get hold of than others. Some were a lot more expensive than others! Donkey Kong 64 was a good bargain ~ At the time, the seller had a bulk load and was flooding eBay with them, so their value dropped to about £15-£25. Now, like many other sealed N64 games, the value has risen again!

All my games are PAL copies, and all have the red Nintendo tear strip, with the exception of Pokemon Puzzle League which has the solid red tear strip; And Pokemon Stadium which is sealed with clear circlular stickers with the Nintendo logo on them over the end flap

Here is my collection of factory sealed PAL Nintendo 64 games:

~ ~ Pictures coming soon! ~ ~

• 1080° Snowboarding
  • Automobili Lamborghini
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Banjo Tooie
  • Blast Corps
  • Bomberman 64
  • Bomberman Hero
  • Cruis’n USA
  • Dark Rift
  • Diddy Kong Racing
  • Donkey Kong 64 (With Expansion Pak)
  • F1 Grand Prix
  • F-Zero X
  • Glover
  • Jet Force Gemini
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
  • Knife Edge
  • Lylat Wars
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Mario Party II
  • Mario Party III
  • Mario Tennis
  • Mickey’s Speedway USA
  • Paper Mario
  • Perfect Dark
  • Pilotwings 64
  • Pokemon Puzzle League
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Pokemon Stadium (Box set with Transfer Pak)
  • Pokemon Stadium II
  • Rakugakids
  • Ridge Racer 64
  • Snowboard Kids
  • Star Wars: Episode I Racer
  • Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
  • Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Tetrisphere
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
  • The New Tetris
  • Topgear Overdrive
  • Wipeout 64

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Empty Re: Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection

Post by Pascal Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:22 pm

wow amazing!
It seems that you own all big N64 title sealed ... very impressive !
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Empty Re: Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:49 pm

Pascal wrote:It seems that you own all big N64 title sealed ... very impressive !

Not quite! I would love to own sealed copies of Goldeneye; Mario 64; Ocarina Of Time; Mario Party I; Wave Race; Conker's Bad Fur Day; Mario Golf; Crusin' World; Body Harvest; Snowboard Kids II; Excitebike 64; All the Turok's; And Yoshi's Story

A few of my collection are games that I bought on a whim just to add to the collection. I had never heard of Dark Rift or Knife Edge until I saw them for sale on eBay. Luckily, both auctions didn't have many bidders / viewers, so I managed to get them quite cheap. At the end of the day, I was happy to add any old sealed N64 game to my collection, regardless of if I liked it or not. If it's cheap, i'll have it!

It also seems that some sealed games are more commonly seen than others, judging by some other collections on here. Automobili Lamborghini is one such game, as is Perfect Dark and Pokemon Snap!
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronian Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:04 pm

I know someone who has a sealed copy of Conker. He owns a second hand game store and someone brought conker to sell it there Shocked

Ronian
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:01 pm

Post some pictures!
pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Villa Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:12 pm

Whoa, Awsome Collection... Puts all the others to shame Very Happy
DJ Villa
DJ Villa
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:48 pm

you have one hell of a n64 collection , i thought mine was good until you shamed me .
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 539
Country : Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Flag_scotland
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by happyheed Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:59 am

any pictures yet ??
happyheed
happyheed
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 539
Country : Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Flag_scotland
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:10 am

happyheed wrote:any pictures yet ??

Not yet. I am currently sorting through my spare room. N64 and Dreamcast games are right at the back unfortunately, and very hard to get to. They were put there as they are the collections that are less frequently added to, unlike PS2 and DS which are usually at the front as they get added to on a weekly basis.
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by rbundrd Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:30 am

have you ever seen a conkers bad fur day with the red nintendo seal?

rbundrd
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:35 am

rbundrd wrote:have you ever seen a conkers bad fur day with the red nintendo seal?

I am not 100% certain, but I believe Toys R Us may have had some back in the day, but I can't really remember for definite.
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:12 pm

THe picz!! Wii need the picz!!!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed PAL Nintendo 64 Collection Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rbundrd Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:17 pm

i don't remember seeing one on ebay.

did any of the turok games come with a red seal?

rbundrd
cartridge only
cartridge only

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:12 pm

rbundrd wrote:i don't remember seeing one on ebay.

did any of the turok games come with a red seal?

I've seen (And previously bidded on in teh past) Rage Wars and also Turok III with red Nintendo strips.

I'll also add (Even though nobody actually asked) that Expansion Pak's and Memory Pak's also come sealed with a red Nintendo tear strip. These also come with circular stickers over the flaps, which I assume are put on in-store for those who unwrap games for security, as both my copy of Ocarina Of Time and my Expansion Pak came this way (I bought them before I was more "Sealed aware")
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by rbundrd Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:37 pm

have you seen controllers with the red tear strip?

rbundrd
cartridge only
cartridge only

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:53 pm

No, I haven't. As far as I know, these come as standard with just a clear circular sticker with the Nintendo logo on them, much like Pokemon Stadium. The reason Expansion Pak's and Memory Pak's have tear strips is because they both come in the same size box's as N64 games. Also, the box's for Rumble Pak's is slightly chunkier than the others, and as far as I know these also come with the circular stickers with Nintendo logo on them
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down