Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by rarebucky Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:20 pm

That is the ugliest looking vertical seam I've ever seen!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by Dark Sol Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm

I have suspects it was legit.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 2 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:55 pm

The seller of Lagoon did not answer my questions so I did not buy it. From the previous Lagoons I have seen, this one looks suspect. Great deal if legit.

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 2 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dconway321 Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:37 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330281556751&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:GB:1123

Has to be the most expensive Gamecube game thats ever sold on UK ebay!!!

Last edited by dconway321 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

dconway321
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 300
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 2 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:14 pm

dconway321 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330281556751&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:GB:1123

Has to be the most expensive Gamecube game thats ever sold on ebay!!!

Not most expensive on ebay, maybe UK ebay. There have been several in U.S that have sold for more.

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 2 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 2 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 am

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360090897769

feedback: "FRAUD, game was resealed, seller knew too, horrible sale, opening PP dispute, F"

laugh

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:16 pm

We are all SHOCKED by that! :rofl:

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 pm

jim.jupiter wrote:http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360090897769

feedback: "FRAUD, game was resealed, seller knew too, horrible sale, opening PP dispute, F"

laugh

I am 100% sure that was kenjizamas reseal as well. And of course dvd-galxy knew, that is why he priced it at $200!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:00 pm

LMAO
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by bojay1997 Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:38 am

yobo wrote:
jim.jupiter wrote:http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360090897769

laugh

I am 100% sure that was kenjizamas reseal as well. And of course dvd-galxy knew, that is why he priced it at $200!

And yet you guys continue to buy from him. I don't get it. I also don't have any sympathy since everyone had fair warning of the problems in dealing with him.

bojay1997
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:16 am

billspotscardz BANNED from ebay! dvd-movie-galaxy to follow shortly:

http://myworld.ebay.com/billsportscardz/

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:25 am

the knit dude is insane noob with load of free mommy's cash.

as for actraiser i believe the first one will go for less since me and Repason got all of them already nad rarebucky is not pissed off anymore. lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:11 pm

I didn't expect the TMNT TF to sell for $1000. That sold literally 2 hours after I listed it. I expected it to sit there for 30 days and get offers in the $500-$700 range. Maybe I should have priced it at $2000? lol!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:31 pm

shit, i've got to contact that guy and work out a 100k deal with him for all my games, before he spends his dough on other people's stuff! laugh

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:16 pm

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Hard to tell. Genesis is so damn fickle. Ask for pictures of the bottom. That's the only way I ever tell.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:24 pm

Does anyone still wish to debate with me the state of the sealed game market? Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:38 pm

rarebucky wrote:Does anyone still wish to debate with me the state of the sealed game market? Smile

look at your TMNT for the answer Wink

I did not even see these games untill today. It's as if they did not show up on the listings yesterday.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 pm

yobo wrote:I did not even see these games untill today. It's as if they did not show up on the listings yesterday.

me neither. or maybe i just didnt add that crap to my tracking list for some reason? :rofl:

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:42 pm

jim.jupiter wrote:
yobo wrote:I did not even see these games untill today. It's as if they did not show up on the listings yesterday.

me neither. or maybe i just didnt add that crap to my tracking list for some reason? :rofl:

Ill put my money on #2 lol!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:37 am

I saw those 4uvideogames auctions. From the start. There's mostly so-so games. Nothing spectacular at all. Except maybe super contra c Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next