Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:42 am

rarebucky wrote:
striker wrote:Damn it. Rarebucky again??

No. I wish! I can't believe that price in today's market. Though, there's something fishy about it. He mentions vertical seam and ventholes which means he knows sealed games. Anyone who knows that much knows FF3 is worth much more than $240. That's not my feedback or my username FYI.

I contacted the seller. Definatly scam.

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by bassman8866 Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:49 am

yobo wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
striker wrote:Damn it. Rarebucky again??

No. I wish! I can't believe that price in today's market. Though, there's something fishy about it. He mentions vertical seam and ventholes which means he knows sealed games. Anyone who knows that much knows FF3 is worth much more than $240. That's not my feedback or my username FYI.

I contacted the seller. Definatly scam.

why is it a scam?
bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 am

I have seen that picture before somewhere I know and when I said I will pay him $1000 he does not care.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:40 am

what did he say exactly? did he actually say he didnt care or he just didnt respond?
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:23 am

Maybe this game was opened.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:29 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:53 am

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260320877043&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=016

I dont know if you guys have seen this but the last time I bid on one of those it went for $330. Good deal if you can get it cheap, only has 4 hours left, im not going to bid anymore.
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:06 pm

bassman8866 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260320877043&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=016

I dont know if you guys have seen this but the last time I bid on one of those it went for $330. Good deal if you can get it cheap, only has 4 hours left, im not going to bid anymore.

last one i've seen went for around $190

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:07 pm

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 pm

I am surprised i won it actually... And i am also surprised i lost that MM from same seller. But it was too much.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:20 pm

how did you get a confirmed address in russia? i didnt bid because of this
"YOU MUST HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS WITH PAYPAL"

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 pm

I have no confirmed address. But most sellers think that every address can be confirmed. However if you tell em that it's only possible to those in USA they understand it. And moreover - most people under "confirmed address" understand the meaning that they won't ship to address other then the one attached to paypal.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 pm

I agree on that point. Paypal confirmed addresses only exist in USA & UK.
I have over 2500 "paypal feedback", so they think i'm trustworthy enough.

However my address in unconfrmed, because it is NOT possible, to have BY PAYPAL a confirmed address in France, they just don't do it.

Adol

Number of posts : 303
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:59 pm

i've had several sellers refuse to trade with me and lost several good deals because of the unconfirmed address issue (including one lot actually listed by a paypal employee). well, i only have 200+ feedback, so i'm probably not trustworthy enough yet Smile

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:53 pm

Last edited by yobo on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 am

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 am

That is hell of a price!! WOW!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:26 am

Nice game. Would have bid myself but not that much!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:28 am

Too,Yoshi no Cookie Croupon no Oven de Cookie just sold for $730 Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350124470438

Adol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 17 Flag_france

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:36 am

Adol wrote:Too,Yoshi no Cookie Croupon no Oven de Cookie just sold for $730 Smile

holy crap.. thats quite a price for a non-sealed game

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:39 am

Adol wrote:Too,Yoshi no Cookie Croupon no Oven de Cookie just sold for $730 Smile

Adol is it really that rare? Do you have it?
or maybe i am mistaken that your bid was 606$? Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:47 am

I tried because i have someone i know who wanted it.
I already own it yes,as i own every single SFC "hibaihin/contest/not for sale game".
There is supposedly 150 copies of that game.

Only 3 SFC games go upper in value than this one:
Kunio-kun No Dodgeball Dayo Zenin Shuugou! - Tournament Special (8 copies, 1 for sale now in Super Potato for $7500)

Slam Dunk Shueisha Limited (don't know really,but less than 150),worth $1000-1500

Far East of Eden Zero V-Jump Version (80 copies,worth $1000 minimum as well)

Adol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:50 am

I see.
It's amazing to know that such expensive games for sfc even exist.
What is the difference between the original FEOEZ and the V-Jump version?
Also what are the most expensive sega md jap games you know?
I don't know many. But i only remember that jap version of comix zone and gauntlet were expensive.. Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next