Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:55 pm

DS: just mind your own business, pal, and dont worry about other people's motives for buying/collecting or try to preach what approach is right and which one is wrong. e.g., i dont tell you that i dont give a flying fuck about japanese rpg's and command you to stop collecting this junk. see my point?.

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by Dark Sol Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:08 pm

don't tell me what i should mind, please. ok? and i do not command anyone here or there. Where do i? I never commanded anyone to stop doing this or that. I just express my thoughts. That's all. You know, it's interesting to know people motivation. At least for me.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Adol wrote:I did exactly the same.I finished Far East of Eden 2 PC Engine in 1992, at 12,not understanding Japanese.When you've finished what was considered the hardest/biggest RPG of all times back at the time,without understanding japanese,you were ready to do any RPG! Smile

I finished the us version of FF3, at 11, not understanding the whole content Very Happy ... I finished it again, at 16, and hell yeah , it is my favourite rpg ... Smile . So i can understand people who can not speak the game language but maybe just love the atmosphere, the graphics, game musics and so on ...
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adol Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 pm

sealeddreamcast wrote:my question is: who fucking cares if he speaks english or not ???
I mean, he is buying factory sealed games, FACTORY SEALED games ! it's not like it was important for him to be able to read ingame texts when he is not going to unseal the games !
Moreover, as you stated, you don't need to understand an rpg to play it (even if it's better... lol)

Anyway,he only collected what he liked, and that is SNES (with very few N64 & NES),and mainly the games he liked back at the time,or the blockbuster titles

It's not like he was going to collect Sega games he never played, or Radiant Silvergun because "he heard about it". He just doesn't care about that stuff.

Pascal: exactly,you GET the atmosphere,the graphics,the music..god i loved Far East of Eden 2, as well as many other RPGs on PC Engine!Those babies would never (and NEVER) appeared in English, so if i wasn't playing them in Japanese, i'd miss them!
Emerald Dragon,Xanadu,Cosmic Fantasy games,Ys 4,etc..old good times!

Last edited by Adol on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Adol
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Flag_france
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 am

Dark Sol wrote:don't tell me what i should mind, please. ok? and i do not command anyone here or there. Where do i? I never commanded anyone to stop doing this or that. I just express my thoughts. That's all. You know, it's interesting to know people motivation. At least for me.

Telling people are sick, that their habits are nonsens or illness is felt very strongly as a command, or at least as a judgement. We are not here to express judgements but to share a passion for sealed games.
If you have judgements, keep them for you as everybody else try to do.

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:18 am

sealeddreamcast wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:don't tell me what i should mind, please. ok? and i do not command anyone here or there. Where do i? I never commanded anyone to stop doing this or that. I just express my thoughts. That's all. You know, it's interesting to know people motivation. At least for me.

Telling people are sick, that their habits are nonsens or illness is felt very strongly as a command, or at least as a judgement. We are not here to express judgements but to share a passion for sealed games.
If you have judgements, keep them for you as everybody else try to do.
Well i just speak what i have in mind. I don't judge anything anyone, i am not a judge Smile
If you take it as judgment then so be it. :top:
As for me "sharing a passion for sealed games" are MANY things. Including why the collect them, how they collect them, what's their motivation and so on. Maybe for you it's not interesting? For me it's interesting. There are many things behind games.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:52 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:59 am

apparantly it is autographed by the director too...
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Dark Sol wrote:As for me "sharing a passion for sealed games" are MANY things. Including why the collect them, how they collect them, what's their motivation and so on. Maybe for you it's not interesting? For me it's interesting. There are many things behind games.

I'm not interested in knowing what you think about others habit. That's called judgement even if you seem to stubborn to admit it.

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Well don't read it then. lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:34 pm

fact is you are the one who posts the most on this forum so it's hard not reading what you say

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 pm

well dude then i am sorry i cannot stop posting. I am a complete jobless game geek. lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:48 am

yobo

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:31 am

Damn it. Rarebucky again??
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 am

bassman8866
bassman8866

Number of posts : 380
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 16 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:28 am

like me who paid $250 for 1 copy. But now i have 20 for $5 each! you loose some you win some..

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:37 am

Wow 5$!! Awesome deal! I'm gonna buy a few for myself thanks for posting, I'm surprised you guys didn't try to buy him out completely at that price...
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:39 am

yeah, the game itself goes for like 8-12 bucks
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:47 am

striker wrote:Wow 5$!! Awesome deal! I'm gonna buy a few for myself thanks for posting, I'm surprised you guys didn't try to buy him out completely at that price...

At first he had 20 so I tought I had bought him out. But there are 600-1000 copies so im fine with 20. Not to mention this game was rare to find before with every copy selling $200+. But the reality is that with every "million seller" games (games which sell 1 million+ copies), there is the chance of finding unused cases somewhere.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:51 am

bassman8866 wrote:yeah, the game itself goes for like 8-12 bucks

The guy was a idiot. Could of played dumb and sold the first few all for $100+ each then dump the rest on ebay.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:52 am

my local shop takes them for $15 a peice sealed so if they cant sell on ebay I already made money no matter what
bassman8866
bassman8866

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:53 am

well man, I can't say I feel sorry for you, trying to buy 20 copies for yourself instead of sharing it w/ everyone. I take back my initial comments, I guess I'm not surprised at all. Neutral

Just out of curiousity, why did you buy so many for yourself? I can understand if it was at some flea market or local place where no1 else would have the chance of finding them, but in the future, if I were to find the eBay market flooded with 20 or so copies of a rare game, I would definitely buy one or maybe 2 for myself and then pass the deal onto others.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 am

striker wrote:well man, I can't say I feel sorry for you, trying to buy 20 copies for yourself instead of sharing it w/ everyone. I take back my initial comments, I guess I'm not surprised at all. Neutral

Just out of curiousity, why did you buy so many for yourself? I can understand if it was at some flea market or local place where no1 else would have the chance of finding them, but in the future, if I were to find the eBay market flooded with 20 or so copies of a rare game, I would definitely buy one or maybe 2 for myself and then pass the deal onto others.

If you see $10 dollar bills on sale for $2 each do you buy 2 and leave 18 for others? I think not.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:21 am

bassman8866 wrote:my local shop takes them for $15 a peice sealed so if they cant sell on ebay I already made money no matter what

I will do the same. My friends store sells Mario Bros/Duck Hunt for $15 each all days and swims in the money he makes!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:40 am

striker wrote:Damn it. Rarebucky again??

No. I wish! I can't believe that price in today's market. Though, there's something fishy about it. He mentions vertical seam and ventholes which means he knows sealed games. Anyone who knows that much knows FF3 is worth much more than $240. That's not my feedback or my username FYI.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next