Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 28 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by yobo Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am

My friend sold 2 cases of them in just a few days during the Christmas shopping season at his store. He ordered some more to flip for profit. Its a good game unlike most of the crap that fills stores these days and has no problom selling as it is Nintendo DS compatible.

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 28 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 28 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by yobo Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 am

Another game that you can resell locally if you own a game store is Perfect Dark. My friend sells on average 30-40 per month for $15 each at his store. He buys them for $4-5 each so its nice profit.

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 28 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten_Freshness Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Yup, I sell MASSIVE amounts of Perfect Dark used. I should really grab some new ones! I had 5 or 6 I got at a Flea Market and they sold within a month for $14.99 each.

Forgotten_Freshness
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://www.myspace.com/ffclassicgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:10 am

Usually at your local game store it does not matter if the game is new or used or is CIB. They sell them for the same price either way. Some real shockers are cartridge only Mario RPG for $79.99, Chrono Trigger for $99.99 and Earthbound for $129.99. Yet they still find ways to sell multiple copies each month!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten_Freshness Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 am

Ouch. I mean, I get premium for those games too but nowhere NEAR that much. I get $39.99 for Mario RPG, $59.99 for Chrono Trigger, and $89.99 for Earthbound. I adjust prices accordingly if they are complete. Granted I'm getting the upper-end of the sale prices, but those prices there remind me of places like Book & Music Exchange. I think a Suikoden for PS1 with no manual was like $75. It was insane.

Forgotten_Freshness
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:44 am

Well your store should do well then. Around here they think that they can ask whatever they want. The store is in an affluent neighberhood so they do find people who are willing to pay.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 am

I forgot one. Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is $199.99 and they actually sell at this price!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten_Freshness Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 am

Yikes. Twice what I charge for a PS2 version in mint condition. Where the hell is that place located? What's it called?

Send me a PM if you've got the info. Smile

Forgotten_Freshness
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 am

Forgotten_Freshness wrote:Yikes. Twice what I charge for a PS2 version in mint condition. Where the hell is that place located? What's it called?

Send me a PM if you've got the info. Smile

PM'd you.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 28 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm

It was my auction but I figured I'd post it anyway because I was pretty surprised:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSAA:US:11&item=120358921701

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:00 am

to be resold by sfloak for 500

the first xbox one had no shrinkwrap that's why it went for so cheap
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:12 am

striker wrote:to be resold by sfloak for 500

Did not notice that.
Yeah, the PS2 version was quite a steal.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 28 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Someone's gotta ban this guy permanently. I would used to defend him but now, no way. What a douche.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:52 pm

yobo wrote:

Did not notice that.

Indeed. I did not notice that PS2 auction. I'd pay $213 for that game easy.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah, 9.8 my ass. The corners are worn to hell on that one in addition to scuffs all over the wrap. That's probably a VGA 75 copy.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:14 pm

yobo wrote:

Did not notice that.

Missed that auction by seconds. Was a great deal indeed. Maybe just maybe, the market is finally coming to terms with the fact that MVC2 isn't rare.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Of course its not rare. Its just pricy as hell!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 am

bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next