Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

+21
Nicodemic
bballno1
Sepeh
Adol
blarky
fun2k
sealeddreamcast
Gemini-Phoenix
Pascal
the duckst3r
phear3d
Startyde
bojay1997
dconway321
yobo
jim.jupiter
striker
bassman8866
Dark Sol
rarebucky
Kristof1982
25 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by Dark Sol Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:24 pm

battle toads was much better steal
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 4 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2)

Post by striker Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 am

i didn't know battletoads was worth that much.

I put in a 35$ bid and got beaten by 1. Woulda bid higher if I knew.
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Battletoads isn't worth that much. Mario Kart 64 is a $250 game.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:25 pm

rarebucky wrote:Mario Kart 64 is a $250 game.

in that condition??

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:39 pm

It's not bad...maybe $200 in that shape

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:10 pm

bassman8866
bassman8866
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 380
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 4 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:12 pm

yobo

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 4 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bassman8866 Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:18 am

seriously? I would bid about $50 on that game. What makes it so rare?
bassman8866
bassman8866

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:26 am

bassman8866 wrote:seriously? I would bid about $50 on that game. What makes it so rare?
some crappy games are rare. no clue why... maybe because they are crap? lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 4 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:40 am

bassman8866 wrote:seriously? I would bid about $50 on that game. What makes it so rare?

No, I was joking. I only buy games I enjoy Laughing

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:44 am

rarebucky wrote:It's not bad...maybe $200 in that shape

Its quite rare but in this condition worth what was paid. I know you got them gem mint one for what $230 or so?

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:45 am

striker wrote:i didn't know battletoads was worth that much.

I put in a 35$ bid and got beaten by 1. Woulda bid higher if I knew.

If anyone has any more Battletoads for $50 I will take a few please.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 am

Shipping will be $15 not $6 like E-bay states

1500$ game and he still wants that extra 9$ for S/H. This greedy asshole can keep his useless game and suck my balls as well.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:38 pm

I can agree with you there striker. If you look at the expensive games I'm selling my shipping charges are pretty spot on (actually for some international destinations losing money). I have to say, though, I am no longer shipping guides internationally (except to Canada). I just shipped out my stuff today and got absolutely toasted on the shipping, to the point where I lost money on the total sale (including the item price). Never again!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:57 pm

rarebucky wrote:I can agree with you there striker. If you look at the expensive games I'm selling my shipping charges are pretty spot on (actually for some international destinations losing money). I have to say, though, I am no longer shipping guides internationally (except to Canada). I just shipped out my stuff today and got absolutely toasted on the shipping, to the point where I lost money on the total sale (including the item price). Never again!
You've never shipped guides before? They are heavy as hell. And indeed even though they are cheap shipping will be much much more. Only first class for this stuff.
PS: This is one point why i can't start collecting magazines. The shipping frightens me.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:09 pm

striker wrote:This greedy asshole can keep his useless game and suck my balls as well.

Priceless.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:52 am

Allmost any sealed game can be shipped carefully via First Class Mail in a box to anywhere in the U.S for under $4.00. Priority Mail cost a flat rate of $9.00 so I dont see where people are coming up with these outrageous price quotes?

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:18 am

You are forgetting about insurance. With priority mail you are looking at $12+ for insurance on expensive items.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:18 am

rarebucky wrote:You are forgetting about insurance. With priority mail you are looking at $12+ for insurance on expensive items.

who cares about insurance. What good does it do you? Nothing. Just try to get money from USPS lol!

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:19 am

when I get sent games to canada, the shipping sticker always is 2-3$.

The point here is not that he is overcharging for shipping, but that he's charging for shipping at all!!! Like for f*** sakes i'm paying you 1500$ motherf*cking dollars and you can't take a 9$ hit on shipping charges? RECKLESS GREED!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 am

canadian shipping rates are total rip off.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by phear3d Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:20 pm

phear3d
phear3d
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by the duckst3r Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:06 pm

nice find dark sol

great game and at a good price too
shame for me though its an usa auction
prefer not to buy from us due to importing and so forth...
the duckst3r
the duckst3r
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 16
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part2) - Page 4 Flag_u10
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:09 pm

yearh. it just went to mass reseller though Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next