Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by jim.jupiter Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:00 pm

straight overlapping seam, looks legit

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Pascal Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 pm

yes , first impression: legit
Pascal
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1594
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm

first impression: legit but fair condition
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_germany

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:09 am

Anybody know if dvd-movie-galaxy and billsportscardz are the same guy? The listings look exact same..

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbillsportscardz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200240053025

Edit: they both have the same imageshack account so yes they are the same guy

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:16 am

yobo wrote:Anybody know if dvd-movie-galaxy and billsportscardz are the same guy? The listings look exact same..

I don't think they are the same person.
striker
striker

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 am

striker wrote:
yobo wrote:Anybody know if dvd-movie-galaxy and billsportscardz are the same guy? The listings look exact same..

I don't think they are the same person.

If not then billsportscardz copies dvd-movie-galaxys listings 100% even down to the $6.01 shipping.

And all of a sudden billsportscardz is loaded with an overstock of sealed games and dvdgalaxy has zero listings.

I say same guy.

yobo

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_usa

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:21 am

They are the same guy. Usually billsportscardz is his buying account and dvdmoviegalaxy is his selling account but he seems to be changing that.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:22 am

I was right!

His dvd-movie-galaxy account does not meet ebay standards anymore I believe so he switch accounts.

yobo

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 am

weird. dvd galaxy USUALLY_LISTS_HIS_NEW&SEALED__GAMES_LIKE_THIS and he reuses the same description/pic over and over again. But hey if rarebucky says it, it must be true.l
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:52 am

Ok, how about this - I can GUARANTEE they are both the same person because I have bought from both accounts and they both came from Bill Dixon in San Antonio TX Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:57 am

about the buying and selling accts, I know for a fact that the DVD-Galaxy account bought SEVERAL sealed items and resold them under the same account.

But I wasn't being sarcastic, rarebucky said it and therefore it's true
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:20 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by pooch Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:50 am

was gonna bid on this but FORGOT..ARGHHHHHH angry

http://cgi.ebay.com/Indiana-Jones-and-the-Infernal-Machine-N64-MIB_W0QQitemZ270267187628QQihZ017QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and LOOK who won!!!

expect it to resell for $500.....AT LEAST!

pooch
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 am

HUH!!!!! lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:18 pm

He has time to go bidding on stuff like that but no time to respond to me and DS. Nice, very nice Sad

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 am

Dark Sol wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380053404153
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW THE F*****CK!?!?!? cussing! cussing! cussing! cussing!

hah, f***in dvd-galaxy strikes again.

He must go through each listing manually to find these super-bargains.

what would u value the game at DS ?
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/item=190245079264

Factory Sealed Evoluton II ~ Dreamcast ~ PAL~ £135.00!

Wow! This is very good news for the few people who actually do own sealed copies of this game. Perhaps the second rarest game for the Dreamcast in the PAL territory (After Taxi II Le Jeu), but I would never have thought it was worth as high as £135!
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostro Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Uhm, last year or at least 6 months ago (I'm bad at remembering times x3) there were like 3 of them going for less than 80
hmm?
Ostro
Ostro
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 123

http://kris.mkrevo.de/collection/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Ostro wrote:Uhm, last year or at least 6 months ago (I'm bad at remembering times x3) there were like 3 of them going for less than 80
hmm?

I would have said about £60-£75 is average price for this title in this condition. Same for Samba De Amigo. I think the buyer here saw the high Buy It Now price and offered half and thought they were getting a bargain! Lol!
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_e10

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Gemini-Phoenix wrote:
I would have said about £60-£75 is average price for this title in this condition. Same for Samba De Amigo. I think the buyer here saw the high Buy It Now price and offered half and thought they were getting a bargain! Lol!

exactly. castlevania4ever sets ridiculously high BIN prices with a best offer option just for that purpose.

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by snesbits Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:29 pm

jim.jupiter wrote:
Gemini-Phoenix wrote:

exactly. castlevania4ever sets ridiculously high BIN prices with a best offer option just for that purpose.

Castlevania4ever is a good friend of mine, he does exactly this and every now and then someone doesnt even make an offer they just buy it LOL
snesbits
snesbits
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 234
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 20 Flag_n12
Registration date : 2008-02-21

http://mysealedsnesgames.synthasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:53 pm

jim.jupiter wrote:
Gemini-Phoenix wrote:

Quiteright too, it's a good way of doing things as the high Buy It Now attracts people to look, and the Best Offer means you can see what people are realisticly willing to pay for something, and take your pick of the offers. Obviously in the case of Evolution II, he had a price in mind, and if the Best Offer matched or exceeded that price, then you'd sell for that mucch. Another good thing is you can make counter-offers too

I reccently bought some rare PS1 games from him, and offered very sensible offers for them too, and haggled via the Counter-Offer system. I'm happy with the price I paid, and i'm sure he is more than happy with the price he got

Last edited by Gemini-Phoenix on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostro Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Clever guy clap
Ostro
Ostro

Number of posts : 123

http://kris.mkrevo.de/collection/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 pm

striker wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380053404153
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW THE F*****CK!?!?!? cussing! cussing! cussing! cussing!

hah, f***in dvd-galaxy strikes again.

He must go through each listing manually to find these super-bargains.

what would u value the game at DS ?
real value is about 60$.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next