Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 30 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by jim.jupiter Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:26 am

the wrap looks rather dusty or dirty to me (esp. on MM). i guess this residue can be removed

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 30 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by rarebucky Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:15 am

Random comment - how the HELL does dvdmoviegalaxy/billsportscardz get so darn lucky buying sealed games on ebay? He buys these games that are poorly listed and often have no pictures and these end up being in better shape than the ones I get that have detailed pictures! Case in point - I got my Gargoyle's Quest II today in from him that he had previously won on ebay with no pics I believe. It is GEM MINT, looks case fresh! Obviously I'm happy that I have it and he's happy he made $30 but why do I never have that luck?

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:59 am

I have no idea how he even finds those games or how he gets so lucky with them.
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:10 am

dvdmoviegalaxy/billsportscardz has luck finding nice games for good prices but does not know how to use his luck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRONO-TRIGGER-SUPER-NINTENDO-NEW-SEALED-COMPLETE_W0QQitemZ360090897769QQihZ023QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There was a Indian Jones 64 for $129.99 also but I can't find the link.

yobo

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 30 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 am

Not true yobo - that one was definitely a reseal. He knows the value of sealed games well enough to know a factory sealed Chrono is $1k+/.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 am

Last edited by yobo on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

yobo

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 30 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:40 am

he will return it i guess Smile
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 30 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:48 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 30 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:10 pm

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 pm

stupid people 4 life... cheers
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:21 pm

Dark Sol wrote:stupid people 4 life... cheers

It's not stupidity, just ignorance. They need to visit SGH.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Startyde wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:stupid people 4 life... cheers

It's not stupidity, just ignorance. They need to visit SGH.
no no!!! God thank you for the noobs!!! Noobs should be noobs. :top:
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:53 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 am

Awesome deal. Buy it.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Startyde Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:14 am

rarebucky wrote:Awesome deal. Buy it.

LMAO. The subtle was perfect.
Startyde
Startyde
shrinkwrapped (flawless)
shrinkwrapped (flawless)

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://startyde.rubberslug.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:15 am

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:03 pm

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:06 pm

you know who.. i gues..
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:52 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chrono-Trigger-Super-Nintendo-SNES-NEW-Factory-Sealed_W0QQitemZ380067925233QQihZ025QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I remember this one on eBay a few months ago. It ended for 500$. Rarebucky told everyone it was shit and don't bid on it.

There is also a small rip in the shrink wrap somewhere that UVGC has "forgotten" to mention.

I wish I would have bid on it back then. Damn you rarebucky, damn yous!!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:57 pm

heheh yes i also remember it. It's not in the best condition but i guess was worth 500$.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Apparently it was worth $600 or whatever Sara won it for. I was close, damn close.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:18 am

I can't believe sellers have the audacity to charge 7$ shipping when they mark the price up by 1000+$ like this "Sara" did on chrono trigger. Why not give free shipping? For f*** sake.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:25 am

It's just human greed. You know... Trying to rip you off till you're only in empty pants. I always f**k up when sellers want to cover all their fees with handling. I recently paid 25$ for proroty mail for ONE SEGA CD GAME. huh...
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:56 am

Dark Sol wrote:It's just human greed. You know... Trying to rip you off till you're only in empty pants. I always f**k up when sellers want to cover all their fees with handling. I recently paid 25$ for proroty mail for ONE SEGA CD GAME. huh...

random185 actually made me pay 90 USD for the express shipping of 3 SNES games - which haven't arrived yet and its been 12 days since i paid, while express delivery should take 3-5 business days. if they dont arrive on monday, i'll file a paypal claim.

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 am

I always charge a little extra for shipping on my items but that's usually because I start them really low ($4.99 or $9.99). I've actually lost a lot on shipping recently overseas, because I underestimated (like $20 on GTA IV SE). So whatever, people can charge whatever they want. When I buy I just look at the total price.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next