Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by pandaholic Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:15 pm

Apparently Kenjikazama is arranging a CS tournament, maybe thats why he needs the extra money.

$800 CASH Prize
Teams 5 verses 5
1 Hour Warm up War
Bring your own weapon - keyboard/mouse
Registration - $25 per person - visit Eloungegaming.com to sign up

Secure your or your teams spot with a $10 deposit in person at Elounge before March 12th and get a free hour of game play of your choice - PC or Next Gen Console!

Elounge is an Internet Gaming Cafe designed to take you out of your dorm room, living room, and basement and bring you to a fun, social, and exciting environment in the heart of Worcester.

Contact Email: kenjikazama@hotmail.com

EDIT: This is not the real Kenji according to a guy below this post.

Last edited by pandaholic on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:37 pm

huh...
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:54 pm

pandaholic wrote:Apparently Kenjikazama is arranging a CS tournament, maybe thats why he needs the extra money.

$800 CASH Prize
Teams 5 verses 5
1 Hour Warm up War
Bring your own weapon - keyboard/mouse
Registration - $25 per person - visit Eloungegaming.com to sign up

Secure your or your teams spot with a $10 deposit in person at Elounge before March 12th and get a free hour of game play of your choice - PC or Next Gen Console!

Elounge is an Internet Gaming Cafe designed to take you out of your dorm room, living room, and basement and bring you to a fun, social, and exciting environment in the heart of Worcester.

Contact Email: kenjikazama@hotmail.com

Where the hell did you find that? I will tell you though you are mistaken and that is a different person. This Kenjikazama's real name is Kenji and he lives in CA.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:57 pm

blarky wrote:sealed Harvest Moon for SNES, I think this one can be hard to find:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260268148473

Indeed but that copy is in bad shape. One side is completely crushed.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammelhammel Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Dark Sol wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220262334792
reported him.. i'm tired of this.

good job...I hope the digitpress forum is also aware of this (beep)
Sammelhammel
Sammelhammel
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 543
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Flag_germany
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:17 pm

rarebucky wrote:

pray! not disagreeing with you here. But sometimes condition can take a back seat if it's a hard to find title.

blarky
Complete in box, good condition

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:25 pm

blarky wrote:
rarebucky wrote:

pray! not disagreeing with you here. But sometimes condition can take a back seat if it's a hard to find title.
I don't think it's THAT BAD crushing btw. It's still in very good shape.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
I don't think it's THAT BAD crushing btw. It's still in very good shape.
I agree with you as well. If you're looking for a 10/10 then this obviously isn't it, but maybe if you're willing to give in a little and accept the fact it isn't perfect, then it might work. Looking at his prior ebay auctions, I think rarebucky is just too used to having all 10/10 perfect mint copies of everything ( j/k man Smile).

blarky

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 pm

LOL! I actually do need this game but if I am going to spend $500+ I want a nice copy. I know most collectors feel the same. The crushing is very bad, btw. I think if you were to look at a side picture you would see it.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:56 pm

rarebucky wrote:LOL! I actually do need this game but if I am going to spend $500+ I want a nice copy. I know most collectors feel the same. The crushing is very bad, btw. I think if you were to look at a side picture you would see it.
Do you have a side picture?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:09 pm

No...but I can see it's pushed out quite a bit.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 pm

rarebucky wrote:No...but I can see it's pushed out quite a bit.
You've seen my Shining Force 2 also crushed. But it's not that bad actually. And this Harvest Moon is much better then my shining force. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Dark Sol wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220262334792
reported him.. i'm tired of this.

Funny thing about this is that I HAD that "factory sealed" FF2 in my hands last week. It did not have a hang-tab then lol he must've just put one on!!!!

This piece o' shit really needs to be stopped.

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:07 pm

did u take any pictures MCDJ??

I want to see what this guys fakes looks like

And I'm interested in seeing how he gets the vertical seam part on the back...
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Vertical seams can be faked. I don't know how they do it but it is possible as we have all seen a few.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 pm

I didn't take pictures of it.

Basically, he agreed to refund my money if I didn't open it. I wasn't going to open it, but I thought to myself "even though everyone is saying he's a fraud, what if this copy is a the real thing" because he kept insisting that it was real and was replying to all my emails.

So I did go through and open it up (but he doesn't know this), and at first glance, it does look real. It had a 'vertical seam' of sorts on the back but it looked different then how it should have it. I also noticed that, on true factory sealed SNES games the vertical seam is a straight or even crooked line that (no matter how thin or thick) you can trace down...the fake FF2 had little sections in the seam where the straight line would branch off into two smaller lines (causing a small hole) and then come back together.

The shrinkwrap also look waaaaay too tight and perfect to be sealed from 1991 when FF2 came out. Usually on the corners of truly sealed SNES games, the plastic looks "bunched up" and a bit crinkled - the fake FF2 he sent me looked completely smooth and too perfect.

and let's not forget there were no vent holes to be found. lol!

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by blarky Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 pm

^^^ what a fraud. He's getting a little more crafty with his descriptions too. With the FFIII, he claimed it "...has a vertical seam in the back of the box that proves that it hasn't been opened or touched." With the FFII, he makes no such claim, only that it "...has a hang tag and verticle seam".

blarky

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:22 pm

MCJD4ever wrote:I didn't take pictures of it.

Basically, he agreed to refund my money if I didn't open it. I wasn't going to open it, but I thought to myself "even though everyone is saying he's a fraud, what if this copy is a the real thing" because he kept insisting that it was real and was replying to all my emails.

So I did go through and open it up (but he doesn't know this), and at first glance, it does look real. It had a 'vertical seam' of sorts on the back but it looked different then how it should have it. I also noticed that, on true factory sealed SNES games the vertical seam is a straight or even crooked line that (no matter how thin or thick) you can trace down...the fake FF2 had little sections in the seam where the straight line would branch off into two smaller lines (causing a small hole) and then come back together.

The shrinkwrap also look waaaaay too tight and perfect to be sealed from 1991 when FF2 came out. Usually on the corners of truly sealed SNES games, the plastic looks "bunched up" and a bit crinkled - the fake FF2 he sent me looked completely smooth and too perfect.

and let's not forget there were no vent holes to be found. lol!

Heh, I didn't know you actually opened it up. Did you find used stuff inside? What did he say when he got it back?

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by MCJD4ever Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Hey, no, I didn't tear off the plastic off the FF2 box and look inside of that..I just opened the package that contained the fake FF2. He said to me "if you think my game is fake because everyone is calling me a fraud, then send the package back unopened and I'll send all your money back including shipping."

But curiosity got the best of me, and I had to see what this guys' fakes looked like. I also didn't want to run the risk of turning down a truly factory sealed FF2 since those are near-impossible to find these days in any condition.

MCJD4ever
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm

It's funny how this guy is very quick to offer up a refund. He did the same with me, but ultimately he had no money left in his paypal account. Only someone who is good at scamming would offer up a refund so quickly, because it is being done privately so he figures he can just keep passing it on to someone else. You can't see his scamming record on ebay.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaholic Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:49 pm

pandaholic
pandaholic
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 256
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Flag_sweden
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:57 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini-Phoenix Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 pm

I'm always suspicious of any games that come shrinkwrapped, as you never can quite tell if they are legit or not. Especially Master System and Mega Drive games - I prefer blister packs

Last edited by Gemini-Phoenix on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini-Phoenix
Gemini-Phoenix

Number of posts : 1175
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 11 Flag_e10
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 pm

That gorilla guy is insane! That's all I have to say. Take a look at how much he has been paying for some GB games.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next