Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 25 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Yea I decided to take the risk. Rarebucky got a mail from the dude that made him think it was resealed, but I decided I would go for it anyways since this is a rare game and one of my favorites. I'll tell you guys what it's like when it gets here.
striker
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 25 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by jim.jupiter Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Jason88 wrote:I'm not sure why either, but he's (http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/atwoodtm) a trusted seller, I can vouch for that.
to quote Hercule Poirot: "No alibi is still no alibi", or in this case - no seam.

rarebucky wrote:but for that kind of money I'd want a horizontal seam.
for that kind of money I want two seams and a free cup of coffee laugh

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:33 pm

I don't trust anything and anyone Smile Untill i see it with my own eyes.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 25 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 pm

rarebucky wrote:I have this game

I hate you Smile

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason88 Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Well I understand that it has no seam, and so does everyone who looked at the auction. I'm not saying that this game was factory sealed, but I KNOW for sure that the games he's sells (with the seams) are genuine. I would not buy any game without the seam myself.

And as far as his prices, he has always said people pay to much for games, and I believe he puts crazy prices just to see if people are crazy enough to pay it. He does have( best offer) , and he knows the value of most of the games he's selling.
Jason88
Jason88
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:04 am

He is saying it is factory sealed because he purchased it from capcom on ebay. I don't believe he is being dishonest, but what I am saying is that Capcom themselves resealed it. He won't get $500 or $400 or anywhere near that much, but it doesn't hurt to ask. BTW, Tim is an excellent seller, highly recommended!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:05 am

striker wrote:Yea I decided to take the risk. Rarebucky got a mail from the dude that made him think it was resealed, but I decided I would go for it anyways since this is a rare game and one of my favorites. I'll tell you guys what it's like when it gets here.

You're crazy lol! He basically said it was a reseal, so I would tend to believe him. More difficult for you to risk since you're outside the US, but more power to you Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason88 Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 am

rarebucky wrote:He is saying it is factory sealed because he purchased it from capcom on ebay. I don't believe he is being dishonest, but what I am saying is that Capcom themselves resealed it. He won't get $500 or $400 or anywhere near that much, but it doesn't hurt to ask. BTW, Tim is an excellent seller, highly recommended!

rarebucky.....I didn't know the story behind that game, but yeah even though it's new, it's not a very desirable copy without the seam imo.
Jason88
Jason88
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:36 am

I read your email rarebucky but my opinion is that the dude wouldn't know a venthole or a vertical seam if it hit him in the face. McVan's is trusted, and the pics show a vertical seam which I saw as legit.

Anyways 100$ isn't too much risk IMO since my max bid was much higher.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:21 am

Good luck man, keep us posted when you get it!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:23 am

will do
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:03 am

Yearh i'm also interested since i was the second highest bidder. lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 25 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:11 am

thank you for costing me an extra 50$. cussing!
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:48 am

I saved a lot of money for rarebucky. He must be grateful. lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:37 am

who is this "ultimate_video_game_connection" guy? another ebay bargain lurker? or an extremely "dedicated" collector?
check this out, the game was listed 6 (yes, six) minutes before he bought it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110288446824

ultimate_video_game_connection( 9895) US $149.95 Sep-10-08 20:04:12 PDT
Starting Price US $149.95 Sep-10-08 19:57:45 PDT

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:02 am

Let me show you a secret technique:
You check this:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ultimate_video_game_connection&&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer&iid=110288446824 (the guy's feedback)
Then you change the dot com to dot fr:
http://feedback.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ultimate_video_game_connection&&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer&iid=110288446824
And you can easily see what he has been buying and/or selling for the past three months
No need to go that far though: ~1000 feedback as a buyer, ~10 000 feedback as a seller = reseller !

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:52 am

striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:10 pm

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:30 am

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:47 am

This guy is stupid. 1000$ for this game? Maybe in 10 years. It can be had easily for 1/2 the price at any time in eBay stores, and even that is too high of a price.

Clearly he is abusing this new 30 day + auto renewing eBay feature. for 35 cents (5 cents until 2009) you can put anything anyprice BIN and it will stay there. He has nothing to lose.
striker
striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:40 pm

i see, just another greedy motherf#*!?@.

quote from article descr.:
"This is the ONLY sealed SNES New Horizons that I have ever seen on ebay. I am a HUGE video game collector and I hate to part with it, but I must."

aha.
he also doesnt mention the "crease on the left side" referred to in the "three sealed games" auction

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:58 pm

asked him:
"dude, I know that buying for reselling is part of buisness ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280239488249 ) but you could avoid funny lies like "oh my, I've had this uber ultra rare game since I was a kid and it kills me to sell it, but eh ! need to pay my mother's hospital bills !" "

Don't think he will answer lol

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next