Sealed Game Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

+39
hody
Repason
Casselfornia
dconway321
snesbits
Ostro
masdas87
Frost
raregamergirl
bassman8866
Achilles420
Chdlnbc
yobo
Mike
pooch
MCJD4ever
jim.jupiter
Dude_20
kyzumi
Maximilian
Gemini-Phoenix
sealeddreamcast
bballno1
pandaholic
Sammelhammel
wheelaa
type-r
Jaffar Sholva
greencube22
blarky
Jo.Seph
Startyde
Adol
striker
Sepeh
happyheed
Pascal
rarebucky
Dark Sol
43 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 29 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:59 pm

rarebucky wrote:Looks like DS won't be bidding after all. Haha! Smile My other copy I got from atwoodtm and paid out the ass for but it's not mint. Corners poking through in back and a crease on top.
If seller refuse shipping then of cause i won't. But i'll throw in 300$-400 for sure just for fun. I like bidding for fun recently.. especially when you bid too. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 29 Flag_russia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 29 Empty Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:22 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320302069239&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320302036410&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

another us-seller refusing to ship overseas. wtf is the matter with you yankees? not every non-us resident is a nigerian scammer. Smile

anyway, could some1 from the US bid on that copy of "defenders of dynatron" for me? i have absolutely no idea of its value, though. i just really like the JVC box design.. laugh

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:Looks like DS won't be bidding after all. Haha! Smile My other copy I got from atwoodtm and paid out the ass for but it's not mint. Corners poking through in back and a crease on top.
If seller refuse shipping then of cause i won't. But i'll throw in 300$-400 for sure just for fun. I like bidding for fun recently.. especially when you bid too. Very Happy

You can just buy my copy for what I paid for it...you would be happy with it I'm sure.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:14 pm

rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

You can just buy my copy for what I paid for it...you would be happy with it I'm sure.
ha.. that is too simple. I'd better bid on that mint one.
Anyway, if you managed to sell cracked Popful Mail for 350 , a sealed Lufia will fetch for a thousand. I'm not insane to pay tonns for overpriced shit. Very Happy
How much you paid for your Lufia?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 29 Flag_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by sealeddreamcast Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:03 pm

jim.jupiter wrote:
another us-seller refusing to ship overseas. wtf is the matter with you yankees? not every non-us resident is a nigerian scammer. Smile

I don't like them either but I understand them: us = 300 millions potential buyers with lot of money to burn = more than enough not to get hassled with international dealing.

sealeddreamcast
cartridge+manual
cartridge+manual

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:08 pm

sealeddreamcast wrote:
jim.jupiter wrote:

I don't like them either but I understand them: us = 300 millions potential buyers with lot of money to burn = more than enough not to get hassled with international dealing.
actually US buyers give the lowest offers. They get amazing deals in local markets and garage sales. Craigslist as well. Most of them will never pay same as worldwide people.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

Anyway, if you managed to sell cracked Popful Mail for 350 , a sealed Lufia will fetch for a thousand. I'm not insane to pay tonns for overpriced shit. Very Happy

My Lufia was $200. Good luck bidding on that one on ebay. If the seller is smart you won't be able to lol!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 pm

rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

My Lufia was $200. Good luck bidding on that one on ebay. If the seller is smart you won't be able to lol!
200$??? must be kidding. atwood sold it for that cheap? lol! he sold equinox for that much lol!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by yobo Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:11 pm

jim.jupiter wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320302069239&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320302036410&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

anyway, could some1 from the US bid on that copy of "defenders of dynatron" for me? i have absolutely no idea of its value, though. i just really like the JVC box design.. laugh

Just because some sellers don't ship overseas does not mean that you can ruin the deals for everybody. Hell why not have a sealed Chrono Trigger listed under "sporting goods" section and you tell everyone where it is..

Not everybody wants to pay out of their minds while you search for cheap buy it now auctions..

yobo
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 710
Country : NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1) - Page 29 Flag_usa
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

200$??? must be kidding. atwood sold it for that cheap? lol! he sold equinox for that much lol!

It's not cheap. Lufia is a $150-$175 game.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:09 pm

I'll buy yours right now for 150+shipping. Send me an invoice. Smile I'm not kidding.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:13 pm

I have to win the other one first Smile

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:14 pm

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:16 pm

i know, but he just promised to me not to do it again, until i pick up a mint sealed gb myself Smile
the guy is actually really okay, just spends too much money on sealed gameboys laugh

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:21 pm

yobo wrote:
Just because some sellers don't ship overseas does not mean that you can ruin the deals for everybody. Hell why not have a sealed Chrono Trigger listed under "sporting goods" section and you tell everyone where it is..

Not everybody wants to pay out of their minds while you search for cheap buy it now auctions..

i didnt mean to ruin any deals here, i would like someone to help me buy one of these games.

by the way, this is a thread for "new and interesting sealed stuff on ebay", not the "dont tell anyone there is a bargain" section.

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:26 pm

i'm doing my best to bring this guy to reason Smile

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:30 pm

world of sealed games is a bind and close circle....
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 pm

What is he doing with all those GBs??? At $900 USD he can't exactly resell them to make a profit.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:47 pm

he doesnt buy them for reselling, he is just collecting them ^^
and if he resells anything, than its usually for the same amount he bought it for (or less)

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:48 pm

rarebucky wrote:What is he doing with all those GBs??? At $900 USD he can't exactly resell them to make a profit.
well... i know it may sound weird.... and even stupid.. from your side of view.. but.. maybe be collects them? lol!
There are some people who actually collect stuff you know.. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Obviously Smile But you can see he resells lots of stuff. Even I don't keep multiple systems laying around.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:58 pm

rarebucky wrote:Obviously Smile But you can see he resells lots of stuff. Even I don't keep multiple systems laying around.
Put your hand on a bible. Very Happy
Dark Sol
Dark Sol

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.jupiter Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:52 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330265886431

that was a nice lot, but i got outbid by some 300 usd. ouch Smile

jim.jupiter
Complete in box, mint
Complete in box, mint

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebucky Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:53 am

Nice games but the condition looks suspect. Definitely not mint. The wrap has heavy wear on many games.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next